So was it really all just the genius of Dre?

so was it really all just the genius of Dre?

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxiTobaZMg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZx-uZ8d3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOnzb8_yO3A
youtube.com/watch?v=dae6j4U7K2g
youtube.com/watch?v=wfWIs2gFTAM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First wigger in history.

How? Dre didn't write his lyrics.

who knows how many drafts were rejected by dre before he greenlit the ones we heard

No. this is an Eminem interview from 2002. He simply got old, out of touch, sold out, became everything he hated. I don’t know what the fuck happened to him after The Eminem Show, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a decline so quick in someone before musically, just 2 years later he releases Encore, I don’t know how that’s possible but anyway, even up until Relapse he was still good. Everything after though is irredeemable trash. He not only forgot how to rap, he forgot how to produce. I’m going to repost something I posted in a different thread. The ironic part is, not only has he somehow forgotten how to rap, he also somehow forgot how to make beats. People bash is shitty beats just as much as they do his rapping these days, but they actually used to be great. Eminem produced The Way I Am, the entirety of the Eminem Show except a few songs, Lose Yourself, Shake That with Nate Dogg, Smack That with Akon, and fucking Hands Up from Lloyd Banks. He could make club beats, moody beats, anything really, and he had his own style. Kanye once said he was one of his favourite producers back in the day. He just plain sucks at everything now.

Just check this shit out.

How do you go from this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxiTobaZMg

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uYZx-uZ8d3I

to this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dOnzb8_yO3A

pathetic.

He’s failed at literally everything he was once good at. Fucking dyed beards and eyebrows, face lifts, fucking lifeless eyes. Doing songs with Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, and Pink. I don’t know who the fuck this dude is. I can’t even believe they’re the same person.

Attached: B6D013BC-A118-4949-A66A-128D5A698F64.jpg (749x1055, 187.85K)

>I don’t know what the fuck happened to him after The Eminem Show
A massive pill addiction ruined him

Almost believable that he ODd and has a double filling in for him but then again tbf a lot of Kamakaze was impressive from a technical standpoint.

he was on pills his entire god damn career though. MMLP was going to be called Amsterdam because he flew out to amsterdam and just partied the whole time and recorded songs. Encore has a lot more problems than pills, it makes no sense. and Eminem just uses that as an excuse. He claims some songs got leaked so he had to make new ones, but that was only like 3 or 4 tracks, what about the rest? He still had a lot of good verses in 04, 05, it doesn’t make sense. He think he just had writers block and was bored or something and didn’t give a shit anymore. I read an interview from 2003 where he said “I had to sit down with some people and tell them I’m genuinely not passionate about rap at the moment, but now that 50 came along i’m inspired again” or something along those lines. I think he just didn’t give a shit anymore, or he lost his talent. He said on a somg “few more years Encore will be Illmatic” and he was sober when he said that. He actually thought it was good.

Motherfucker can’t even dress himself lmao

>”Em we found this tank top for you to wear to show you’re still “Shady” and these white nikes that you never wore in your life will look good too”

His first tracks were floating around college file sharing networks before he signed with Interscope. His talent was undeniable.
But rap performance is a young man's game. If Eminem OD'd in his 20s or early 30s he'd be above reproach. Instead he's just going to do the angry liberal routine, the Michael Moore of rap to Dre's Big Harv.

No, listen to Infinite.

Attached: Infinite.png (1000x1000, 59.8K)

Dude went from a white guy struggling in the streets and earning his place to a corporate sellout who only knows how to rhyme words and rap fast. Dude used to be publicly lambasted by the media and politicians for being a proud wigger, and now the dude bitches about whiny sound cloud rappers and 'merica

It doesn't help that his fans are essentially the catalyst for why he's so out of touch these days. They will literally praise anything he does, completely disregarding the actually quality of any of his new projects or so forth just because it's from Eminem. He also singlehandedly inspire the genre of white rappers who are trying to bring "real hip-hop" back, but are literally just Eminem clones.

This happens with all genres that are originally youth oriented. Dylan was considered done for years, maybe Marshall will come back.

not to mention he used to say how racist people were to him for being white, how no one wanted to sign him for being white, and now he says he’s privileged because he’s white? lmfao. There was an interview he did in 99 and the person said “what do you think about people calling you the best white rapper” and he said “why does race even have to be involved? i wait for the day when your skin color doesn’t matter in rap and people just care about the music” and now he’s like “im a guest bro! i’m a guest!! i never said i wasn’t! see me? i’m kneeling guys?? i’m anti guns now! fuck trump, i’m cool right!?” he looks absolutely pathetic. the same guy who had a song all about the 2nd amendment (we as americans)

title track is my favourite song he ever did

Remember Eminem? Remember South Park, which we shouldn't have been watching? Remember flash sites that we shouldn't have been on?

Remember that one episode when homer goes to a convenience store that is close to the farm he used to live in?

he’s fucking 50 man. as Em once said “no one wants to hear their grandfather rap, old men have heart attacks” it’s been a decade of pure shit from him, there’s no going back. I don’t know how he can listen to TES or fuck, even Encore, and not see how different he sounds, he genuinely doesn’t understand how he’s shit. He’s like an old man with dementia getting mad at the people inside the magic box (the television set) he doesn’t even understand in the slightest.

>YOU Didn’t like Relapse!??? Okay.. well even though it was only the accents people didn’t like, i’ll throw away everything that was good about it and do songs with pop stars and shitty beats instead!! Don’t worry bros, I aint goin’ back to that now ;)

>you think i’m shit!?? uh well i’ll rap FAST haha take that!”

>”you think i’ve changed? uh, i’ll dye my hair blonde again and call my album MMLP2!!! see?? im just like how i always was!”

>”you think i’m shit?? uh ill do more trap beats and adlibs then!!! see!?!? i can do that too!!!!”

>”you think i’m shit?? i’ll rap more nasally and pretend its 1999 again!!!! i’m the same as i ever was guys i swear!!!”

>”you think i’m not angry anymore? i’ve toned it down?? Im gonna PUNCH THE WORLD IN THE FRICKIN FACE RIGHT NOW! see? i’m still angry and passionate guys!!”

>”you didn’t like my last album??? HAHA. it wasn’t the shit beats, trash flows, or trash lyrics. The problem was— It was a porterhouse, losers. You wouldn’t get it. You were too busy looking for appetizers….” (or whatever the shit line was)

fucking hell.

2013:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

2015:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

2017:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

2018:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

2020:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

2022:
Em, your flow is shit.

>*crickets*

I understand being old and burnt out, but the dude acts like he can still take a bite out of the rap game, when he can't even get even close to how he used to be. He was always aggressive in his music about how he was treated for being a white rapper, can't imagine he just "forgot".

Dude wrote and performed Kim for christ sake, what even happened.

How do you go from
youtube.com/watch?v=dae6j4U7K2g

to
youtube.com/watch?v=wfWIs2gFTAM