RYM opinions

What is Any Forums take on RYM? Im new to music but am getting into all the good stuff now, I just like starting places but idk what RYM's rep is with other circles? Is it considered as a bad circlejerk? (I feel like having wish you were here as a top 5 album is pretty stupid)

Attached: rym.png (1024x1024, 196.91K)

Used to be a decent site years ago, now it's infested with troons and other mentally ill freaks

that you have no choice but to stan bratty

>(I feel like having wish you were here as a top 5 album is pretty stupid)
You are soulless

antiwarhol is probably the only rym deity that matters, everything else is posers and trannies

It's a good place to find music. That's all you should care about, don't get sucked into chart autism please.

>everything else is posers and trannies
antiwarhol is both of those things

i only use it for recommendations

Was (half) decent before the poptimistic tiktok mallgoth zooms infested the site

Antiwarhol is a pleb. Anyone who rates Indonesian zither plucking album 5 stars over Bach is a fucking retard

t. fail troll or racist denier of artfulness in folk traditions

there’s obliviously a different culture than Any Forums, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad. Recently brought back its automatic recommendations feature which is one of my favorite ways to find music I hadn’t listened to before. It feels pretty good honestly to see your albums-rated number go up and see how that develops.
I don’t know jack shit about what the community boards are like though. I’ve done some of their “game” threads, which are kinda cool if you like the gay part of Any Forums. overall i think it’s a really good tool and can be fun if you want it to be

Omg thats so distrubing I cant believe that SHES A CHILD

They seethe over Nickelback and the Bizkit.
Mega cringe.

Attached: limp-vs-nick.jpg (1200x952, 134K)

Terrible community but it's decent for finding things. If you have the time pls add releases to the database

The database is great. The community is full of people who don’t know shit about music, but that is to be expected from random online music nerds. The problem is they think their opinion matters

he has bach in his fives dumbfuck

a place to get a snapshot of where to start or avoid when working through discographies. that's it. same way one might say
>hm let's go to the 4.7 star restaurant instead of the 4.6!
the scores are meaningless, you just don't want to feel like you're wasting reosurces so you rely on the wisdom of the crowd.
except the retards making the reviews think anyone gives a fuck about their "process" for whether a trap album SLAPS or not. flavor of the month bullshit with people who won't listen to their "favorite" artist's new album because they're afraid of being "disappointed" AKA afraid of not being able to name-drop in conversations to look cool

>Infested with troons and other mentally ill freaks
>Posts this on Any Forums

user, I....

(Birdgender )

Just a non-binary, lesbian bird who loves music.

just check his profile, he is obviously mentally ill, never like this type of f Any Forumstants

rateyourmusic is full of hipster soiboi fags who only review albums that they don't like and never even review anything that they like

He added it recently. My mistake. It took him 10 years to add Bach to five star while those Mongolian drum banging have been there for years and years.