Introducing the most overrated album of all time

Introducing the most overrated album of all time

Attached: wu.jpg (1417x1417, 176.51K)

t. mountain climber who plays an electric guitar

bro im going to sow your asshole closed and keep feeding you and feeding you

proving his point

The greatest rap album of all time. I wouldn’t expect everyone on Any Forums to get it

Good troll, I briefly felt a flush of rage.

Attached: angy nene.png (1020x851, 1.13M)

filtered

It's so cringe when white people listen to this shit. It's literally an album that calls white people "cave dwelling devils" and boasts about sticking up "white boys in ball parks".

At least have a modicum of self-worth. Imagine black people listening to a song that says "I'll make the niggers cower to the jungles of Africa".

'No'

I just like the hooks and beats

Is he dead?

they talk about robbing and killing black people a lot more

The beats are literally just looped samples of the Charmells and Gladys Knight songs that are much better.

Why is it cringe? Its pretty weak and insecure of you to feel like you can't enjoy good music just because the artist is hostile towards you. I dont care if some hood kids say they hate me. It doesn't affect me at all. I win by listening to their music and not being bothered.

>most overrated album ever
>not radiohead or rolling stones

>Its pretty weak and insecure of you to feel like you can't enjoy good music just because the artist is hostile towards you
Literal cuck mentality. The music is trash anyways. If I want to hear nigger crackhead babble, I'd move to New York City.

ok

Attached: 1532978035198.jpg (290x324, 22.56K)

It's really good it just has a weak ending. Tearz is the weakest track on the album and feels out of place. And then it's followed by the 7th Chamber remix which is silly I dont want two versions of the same song on an album no matter how good they both are. And then just an outro.Also Method Man the song is below par and it was a waste to use that awesome beat at the beginning of Clan in Da Front just for shoutouts instead of actual verses. And maybe some of the skits could be shorter. And they should have been separate tracks.

But those are all minor flaws, I'd give it a 10 if it ended after Protect Ya Neck.

Imagine what actually samurai would think of these dusty crackhead retards shouting ebonics with lint balls in their hair.

No, my friend. YOU are the cuck. You're getting offended and trying to protect your ego because some niggers said mean words on an album 30 years ago. Extremely neurotic and low test of you.

they wouldn't care, they'd go murder a peasant or something to test their sword out