Pinback > Drive like Jehu > Waaves > Rocket from the Crypt > Sprung Monkey > Blink-182

Pinback > Drive like Jehu > Waaves > Rocket from the Crypt > Sprung Monkey > Blink-182

Attached: san diego.jpg (1500x1000, 639.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rK6DuXCm37g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh wait hang on forgot a few bands
Pinback > Drive like Jehu > Waaves > P.O.D. > Rocket from the Crypt > Switchfoot > Unwritten Law > Sprung Monkey > Blink-182

>forgot stone temple pilots
ugh, ffs...
Pinback > Drive like Jehu > Waaves > P.O.D. > Rocket from the Crypt > Switchfoot > Stone Temple Pilots > Unwritten Law > Sprung Monkey > Blink-182
there, I think I'm done now

proof that easy living cities do not produce worthwhile culture

we still destroy LA though

>Rocket from the Crypt > Hot Snakes > Drive like Jehu > Camera Obscura > Night Marchers > Plosivs > Earthless > Mrs. Magician > Sultans > Battalion of Saints > Champagne Kiss > Spacehorse > The locust > Pinback > Waaves > Stone Temple Pilots > P.O.D. > Switchfoot > Unwritten Law > Sprung Monkey > Blink-182 > Angels and Airwaves

Wavves is SD’s best. Not even close.

oh yeah Plosivs is great. thoughts on buck o nine and signal for pilot? need to listen to more loudspeaker desu

you forgot No Knife baka

Forgot The Black Heart Procession
youtube.com/watch?v=rK6DuXCm37g

Does anyone know these peephole irl jobs?
I know John does real estate and one of the horn players from rocket is a high school music teacher and the drummer from dlj is a donut shop owner

I wonder how many of your favorite bands are from New York or London

>John does real estate
Wait which John ?

Blink 182 / Townes Van Zandt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

Reis. His dad was already in the industry and his mom was an interior decorator.

>Camera Obscura
Aren't they scottish?

shitholes with terrible weather where everyone is packed together and forced to interact with each other?

Isn’t that someone else with the same name? John has frequently mentioned his father was a fisherman
There was an American camera obscura, based out of San Diego with members of shortwave channel

Deftones > Incubus > Linkin Park > Limp Bizkit > American Head Charge > Nonpoint > Spineshank > Godsmack > Disturbed > Drowning Pool > Breaking Benjamin > Three Days Grace

Fight me, pussy

Dang SF really mogs them all huh

what does SF got, we should form an alliance against LA as the two best California cities