Music for killing yourself?

music for killing yourself?

Attached: gettyimages-1180944122-612x612.jpg (612x408, 14.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4MiYxEK4JE
youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
youtu.be/p-ZNXwWIHI0
youtu.be/ODV6mxVVRZk
youtube.com/watch?v=cfMyuOXkang
youtu.be/XIK4S2ccKjo
youtube.com/watch?v=wCKKcIci8SQ
youtu.be/t3bjMtqpGBw
youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=m4MiYxEK4JE

youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM

youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO8y0

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

youtu.be/p-ZNXwWIHI0

youtu.be/ODV6mxVVRZk

Some pretty good suggestions in this thread. Don’t do it OP, you’re just gonna come back here anyway and then you have to do it all over again.

the world is getting darker and darker everyday, and it will be worse, but you shouldn't do it OP. If you're thinking of doing it to music then you;re probably a cool guy and we need people like that, you shouldn't go

youre not going anywhere user

Attached: don't forget.jpg (640x480, 32.23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cfMyuOXkang

Attached: Kurt_Cobain_believe_on_the_lord_billboard.jpg (600x450, 135.52K)

Attached: 1493698741889.jpg (2400x4992, 2.79M)

It’s impossible to kill your self. You have the wil lto live and that will continue. What you’re doing is killing your ego, which doesn’t solve any problems. Do it instead by taking 5g+ of shrooms.
As for your question, the same music you should be listening to all the time, aka bach

anything by my dead girlfriend

pls dont kill yourself. if u want to kill yourself because the world is unfair or against you, by killing yourself you are giving in to the world. by trying to escape the unjust world, you are making it more unjust by letting it take your life.

youtu.be/XIK4S2ccKjo

Dont do it though

youtube.com/watch?v=wCKKcIci8SQ

youtu.be/t3bjMtqpGBw

youtu.be/tmozGmGoJuw

>row i like most is starvation
>been fasting recently
highway to hell

i'm giggling like a retard thinking about killing yourself to fucking trout mask replica

The Idiot by Iggy

>you’re just gonna come back here anyway and then you have to do it all over again.
do you have a single shred of hard proof to back up this claim, or are you peddling faith as actionable fact?