The game is rigged, man, young MCs out there is getting got, it's crazy... One day you at the top of the game...

The game is rigged, man, young MCs out there is getting got, it's crazy... One day you at the top of the game, next day you get two blasts to the dome

Attached: gg767h.png (1138x1106, 777.11K)

Notice how no white rappers

No one cares

Could you try and be leas cringe and not use ebonics? Thanks.

holy shit you sound like a faggot. Please commit suicide or grow out of this deeply embarrassing wigger phase
t. former wigger that actually lived amongst the projects and hoods

Is this how most young people talk now?

Worse. Listening to zoomers speak gives you brain rot

>1980s: Scott La Rock
>1990s: Pac/Biggie, fallout from Pac/Biggie
>2000s: a few randoms like Soulja Slim and Jam Master Jay.

This is a recent development, unironically growing since Obama was elected. Drill music has been worse for blacks than crack epidemic.

You’re fucking tweaking if you thought it was a good idea to post this OP. Jesus fucking Christ

>One day YOU at the top of the game
Sorry my friend it seems like you forgot to add " 're" to you, you is an adverb whereas you're is a pronoun. Silly mistake, I know, if only Any Forums had a spell correct amitrite? Hahahaha.

good thing there isn’t a shortage on rappers

No cap fr fr, on god

Attached: downloadfile-8.jpg (474x317, 26.15K)

another legend that is so talented I've never heard of him, stopped in his prime

Fr these white supremacists are getting out of control now. Framing an innocent black man for defending himself and trying to give back to the community. Smh racists.

Attached: 1000419-very-mad-emoji-[free-download-iphone-emojis-in-png]-icon-free-photo.png (612x663, 259.97K)

ayo dis thread is straight bussin af on god

Attached: 0d2.png (585x606, 262.7K)

Y'all soft

This is an ultimatum. I am not going to say how but I have recently acquired a large sum of money (about 750k) and I am prepared to donate it all to any charity if OP takes his own life on video and posts it. It is really the most you could ever contribute to this world. Seriously consider it.

>750k
>large sum

also >lying on the internet, >posting copypasta

Based grammarchad

It could buy 3 Ferraris

He a good boy. He go to church.