New Gorillaz single is fucking good

>New Gorillaz single is fucking good
Damon's gonna drop the ball like usual isn't he? First few songs he shows off have promise then the album releases and 3 out of 12 songs are memorable and worth relistens.

Attached: FB_IMG_1655987273812.jpg (1080x821, 77.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1881721/4283a6edaa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feet

this from the newest artbook? you got some scans?

TALK ABOUT THE QUESTION NOT NOODLES DELICIOUS AND LEWD FEET AND YES ITS FROM THR ARTBOOK NO I DONT HAVE SCANS, FEET FEET FEET FUCK I MEAN MUSIC

the newest single is bad and damon just shits out whatever he wants while everyone around him laps it up like pretentious pricks. jamie was the viion and he got tired of doing it and now without a clear direction damon just fucking releases garbage for the sake of it he thinks hes reinventing pop music and elevating up and coming rtists to a platform they otherwise coudnt reach. when in reality hes just letting nobodies around him drag down his own creativity & talent. so tired of these features, so tired of damons tired ass voice. all i want is some more passion that we saw in plastic beach

also i dont give a fuck about feet. i want to see some of the artwork from the book because i couldnt afford to buy it. i have rise of the ogre but not that

>Newest single was shit
user come on it was pretty good

ewwww man feet yikes sweaty spoiler this faggot shit

>you will never have a chance to bite Gorillaz s/t era Noodles feet

>s/t gorillaz Noodle
Simply kys. I prefer Demon Days Noodle.

based

Attached: gorillaz-noodle-dancing[1].gif (498x463, 2.3M)

i would fuck

>in reality hes just letting nobodies around him drag down his own creativity & talent

I like the new song but I can agree with this

>$80 for artbook
fuuuuck that's tempting

Why would you pay $80 for an art book that will probably just get every page scanned on the internet for free

>Drop the ball
When?
>Like usual
Literally fucking when?
Every album is a banger

It took more than a year for an $80 artbook I really wanted to finally be scanned (e-hentai.org/g/1881721/4283a6edaa/ don't worry, it's SFW). Also, $80 makes a great xmas/birthday gift for a friend of mine who's into Gorillaz more than I am.

>Also, this artbook* makes a great...

Understandable, carry on.

>Every album has been a banger

Attached: 1654618589905.jpg (631x658, 38.85K)

Filtered shitter
Hang yourself promptly

Phase 1 and 3 Noodle >>>>>>>>
Pure sexo