When did you fall in love with music Any Forums?

When did you fall in love with music Any Forums?

Attached: 28399482.jpg (618x298, 24.61K)

When I saw a video of two stickmen fighting to the sound of 'Bodies' by Drowning Pool more than 10 years ago. Was it worth it? No, Drowning Pool is awful after the first album.

Eminem without me

someone showed me this

Attached: discipline.jpg (1000x1000, 39.41K)

the velvet underground - heroin

Jet set radio future

i never really listend to music because i didnt have huge exposure to it i never brought tapes or cds but when kazaa was big it was like i had the entire musical library at my finger tips i would just download everything and anything. thats when i really enjoyed it.

my whole life

MY WHOLE FUCKING LIFE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33.09K)

Back I daydream when I was 10 in 2006. My dad gave me an iPod nano (the one without a screen and where you can't choose any song in specific without listening your whole music or completely random) by saying to me "you need to listen whole albums to get the real experience". With that and the need of listening to a whole album cause of the ipod, I fell in love with music. First album ever was Sgt. Peppers

that's an ipod shuffle retard

You're right. My mistake for not being an apple soifaggot who remembers all their products like you stupid shitard.

when I got a boombox for christmas as a little kid
>franz ferdinand
>johnny cash
>funk greatest hits CD

Attached: 1637019360520.gif (255x191, 2.68M)

oh my mother would play me all kinds of music rom as far back as i can remember and i always loved it, i would have my stuffed animals act out the instruments

when i was 8 years old and saw this motherfucker in my dad's collection

Attached: 06 Bat out of Hell II.jpg (800x800, 113.17K)

around 18 from 70s prog

never took listening to music seriously until ygyl threads some three years ago. what changed in my life? im still depressed but hey the music is good

father's iPod
borrowed it for a bit and played The Beatles because my parents were all crazy for em
Here Comes the Sun came on

Back when I was a kid

i was born that way i guess

In the early 2010s with the rise of vaporwave. At that point in my life I had never heard anything quite like it and wanted to listen to more music like it, eventually just branching off to a bunch of other stuff.
Still have a huge love for the genre and it's great to see that it's still flourishing.

playing guitar hero and rock band as a kid definitely fueled my love