I didn’t know she was this intelligent and interesting

I didn’t know she was this intelligent and interesting

Attached: DBC1F5D4-6ACF-4062-87B6-080B17D8C3E4.jpg (750x518, 188.8K)

This is a new low for Lex

>Futurology nonsense
>interesting

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

see

>AI

Attached: 1654825788388.png (600x800, 11.42K)

Filtered

yeah I like grimes, but lex is an actual scientist with an education
there's really nothing to get from grimes on his podcast beyond seeing how someone who only understands pop-sci in the most basic ways sees the world.

She's a fucking normie with a 90 IQ who just so happens to be interested in "interesting" topics. If you actually gave a shit about AI you'd be following cognitive and neuroscientists, not some pixie art hoe who pretends to read.

Grimes went to McGill, she has university education. Also her thinking and insights are so much more original and interesting than his that his college degrees are meaningless in this context

Cope, you’re projecting. Just because you’re a normie who pretends to be interested in stuff for attention doesn’t mean everyone behaves the same way. Clearly she is well-read and gets deep into things that interest her.

grimes was a dropout
her insights are interesting and original because it's like listening to a child speak about something that they have no understanding or context for. That doesn't make it valuable information.

How does she have no “context” for what she is saying? You’re talking out of your ass.

No. Absolute pretentious gibberish. People like you who idolize celebrities for being "deep" and "smart" while paying next to no attention to the people doing the real work and research. The only real reason you give a shit about her "opinions" is because you like her music and have maybe fapped to her once or twice. Kill yourself.

Attached: DYNZRFtU0AA_C-Y.jpg (349x491, 19.67K)

>the babbling whore who makes mediocre music likes muh SCIENCE!!!!

Attached: E0xhn9IXoAMKxKd.jpg (554x630, 45.41K)

>Grimes went to McGill, she has university education
Lmfao

>female redditor
>intelligent

grimes knows literally nothing about AI. By "context" I mean the general understanding of the field, that actual professionals work in. She knows nothing about computer science, machine learning, anything fundamental to the topic. It's not that her ideas are wrong, she doesn't even know enough to really be wrong.

You’re only seething because you’re a frogposter on Any Forums who will never be invited to a podcast to discuss your views (which you most likely don’t have) on science, mortality, music, etc.

So kys dumb normie. Go jack off to an “actual scholar” because that is what midwits and plebs do out of sheer insecurity

Boy you guys must be Harvard grads or something to be this condescending

no, but I actually have a fucking degree in science unlike grimes

I listened to snippets of Grimes when she was on Hasan's stream along with Nadya from Pussy Riot. I skimmed through the stream and caught Grimes saying that it would be politically prudent for Russia to invade Canada (re: Russian invasion of Ukraine) to put pressure on the US, that it was a "possibility", to the other 2's open shock in saying something so fucking stupid. Grimes is out of her depth on anything not relating to music or whatever flavor of the month it is with her like swordplay or anime or video games. Her insights on some stuff have as much value as random Any Forums shitposts.

Does she claim to know that? In this interview she is clearly discussing the philosophical implications of AI, not the technical aspects surrounding it. Anyone can talk about consciousness, evil, war, etc. You really don’t need a Harvard phD for that, as long as you’re interesting a philosophical discussion is always valid

No one cares nigger. Your work is irrelevant and no one gives a shit

She's not gonna fuck you

sounds based to me

women display the most minimal competence in one academic area and all of a sudden they're such deep, profound geniuses. holy fucking shit OP, take her vag out of your mouth already

wow your community college degree is not as relevant as you think