He's gonna kill himself isn't he

He's gonna kill himself isn't he.

Attached: odlman.jpg (1200x680, 59.01K)

I hope so

>OMG GUYS HE'S GONNA DO IT. BRACE YOURSELVES!!!! I KNOW HE'S GONNA DO IT I TELL YA

Attached: OMG.jpg (700x540, 43.29K)

fpbp

Y'all whiteboys just neva wanna see a brown nigga fly

dubs and i die in my sleep tonight

Try again

rerawin

Shut up suburban wigger

Kill yourself you disgusting nigger lover cock sucking brown incel nigga chigga whigga nigger neve wanna see a nigga live his life cuh.

Attached: 1655095937432.jpg (599x591, 143.3K)

Ok you win

You are NOT the real james hetfield

gem

Attached: 1653747262787.png (828x639, 35.45K)

did he relapse again? why would he kill himself now out of all the times?

OP is just a fag

yeah i mean i feel like if he was gonna off himself would've happened ages ago. actually felt bad for james worked super hard to clean up and relapsed

well, judging by his lifestyle, thats an unlikely deathstyle

It was probably that Blackened Whiskey shit that made him relapse. He must've went on a tour of the distillery, and that's what did it. Crazy how neither him or anyone else in the Metallica camp brought up how it was a horrible idea for them to put out a line of whiskey in the first place.

/thread

alcoholism is a really funny thing. basically you drink so much for a certain period in life that you program your body into being forever incapable of having "just one drink". You basically develop a permanent "completely sober or completely hammered" state of mind. if you try to drink just one drink your body just sends you into an insane panic/anxiety spiral until you start drinking more.

Yet if you've never been through that stage of drinking a 12-pack of beer every night, you have absolutely no problem having just one drink and stopping there,

forgot about that LMAO. what a fucking retarded idea seen an ad for that the other day too. Have you had it? is it worth trying?

ahahah what a bitch

Attached: Lars.jpg (512x288, 23.65K)