Mindless Self Indulgence is one of the most underrated bands of all time

Mindless Self Indulgence is one of the most underrated bands of all time.

Attached: 19DB65C7-C9EA-45AC-A529-99E651965F09.jpg (250x324, 22.88K)

absolutely

Attached: jimmy hangin.png (640x741, 572.45K)

>almost got away with making out with teenagers on stage
How did he do it, bros?

Wasn't Jimmy MeToo'd last year?

he used to make underage fangirls pay him to kiss him, absolute madlad

Guys as well. He also drank piss on stage too kek

He got arrested for lighting his pubes on fire. Actually, it was for indecent exposure during said act lol

I really hate to sound like a boomer but phones honestly ruined having fun in public

Faggot nigger faggot nigger faggot nigger faggot nigger nigger faggot was my fav song of theirs

Attached: 453664DE-2FD3-4C16-811D-4783E4D0ED8B.jpg (480x378, 23.49K)

they were the first band i ever got into when I was like 9yo (24yo now) and it shaped my view on music in the best way possible

Attached: 1655870212479.jpg (720x709, 27.81K)

not this shit again
do these guys have the same publicist as LMFAO?

I’m assuming you took it as “Don’t take yourself too seriously, and just make fun shit”? Or something along that?

Not him but I was listening to Slipknot at that age. Was just fun edgy.

Pretty much, it was just obscene, wild and super fucking weird, and compared to all the stuff on the radio and other music my parents liked it was cool having a band that was just all about the "fuck what anyone thinks" mindset

yep, there is no "living in the present moment" anymore, as fucking retarded as that sounds

this band fuckin sucks. cool, one good song an you managed to get jamie hewlett to do cover art for ONE album. its still dogshit for wannabe poser scenesters, yuppies, and hipsters. get real and listen to something with some sovl

>make one really good album
>fuck around for the next 2 decades or so
>disappear completely

Attached: 1618104408662.jpg (639x469, 124.91K)

what album?

The one with the highest score on rum (it always is)

they're almost all scored the same

the one with the song about gay sex