Am I the only one here who honestly looks at this guy and thinks "Pretty sure he diddled those boys...

Am I the only one here who honestly looks at this guy and thinks "Pretty sure he diddled those boys....but dammit he was so ridiculously talented that I don't care if he did it"?
I generally despise pedos and anyone who harms kids in any way.....but damn. It wasn't like this guy just had an average/decent level of talent like R.Kelly. This guy was like the greatest solo musical performer ever. In all of recorded history.
How can I view him the same way I view Average Joe Pedo? Is it even possible?

Attached: image.jpg (2000x2400, 493.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDxyno7TX5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a kid himself so it was pretty much allowed back then

Yeah I feel the same.
I think he may be guilty but I don't really care, I still love his music.
I'm just sorry for these kids.

He didn't diddled those boys though and this is a fact, probably he thought about shota bussy in his fantasies but never crossed the line

I don’t care if he did either. I’d willingly take a diddling from MJ if it meant I could ride backyard roller coasters and get free shit all the time.

Unless he was accused of anally penetrating or getting deepthroated by one of those kids then I don't think it's THAT bad
I never listened closely to the gory details of any of the allegations (eww) but from what I gather he was only ever accused of lightweight stuff like mutual masturbation

Was it actually the same bed they slept in or just the bedroom (which is pretty big from what I remember seeing)?

He claimed during the infamous Bashir interview that he let the kids sleep on the bed during the sleepovers and he slept on the floor in the same room

He's such a hard to understand guy that it could be either
Only someone really close to him could be sure

I think my problem is I know he's a bad person who got away with harming kids, but he remains so unshakably popular and important to musical history that I can't not appreciate his work or accept him as a legend of music

Technically what made MJs songs so good and why hasn't it been repeated? I understand celebrity basically being a picked over corpse by now so the level he achieved is impossible, but someone should be churning out masterwork tracks like his somewhere in the world. Is propofol just that awesome?

I don't think anyone was actually close to wherever this crazy fucker was. Dude was on some other planet in his head.

My headcanon is that he was either a genuine asexual, or he was gay (for adult men) but due to his Jehovah's Witness upbringing he simply chose not to indulge in any gay acts despite his urges, but rather to feign being hetero for his fans and public image. And in addition to all that he simply wanted to naively spend his free time and money as an adult living out the fantasy childhood he never had
I mean for fuck's sake. What accused pedo do you know who would not only admit to having sleepovers with strange kids and no parents around, but also directly admit to letting them sleep in his bed in the same bedroom with him?
That was one of those those statements that was so shocking and red-flaggish that you stop and think "well shit, if he's admitting all this shit while insisting that nothing sexual happened, then maybe nothing sexual really did happen. But THAT'S STILL INAPPROPRIATE AS ALL HELL, DUDE"

>or he was gay (for adult men)
Pretty sure he was gay based on those leaked candid phone recordings where he was talking to that woman. The one where he talks about his dad asking him for money, and Latoya having too much weave in her hair
He kept referring to the woman on the phone as "gurrl", you know the way that gay black men say it

>Technically what made MJs songs so good and why hasn't it been repeated?
Amazing singing, legendary dancing, and state of the art production. The songwriting was also stellar but that's not something you can just pick up by observation. It's like asking why no one can make new Beatles style tracks even though it's been 50 years. At best you'll just sound like you're ripping off one of their tracks.

Plus even if someone did make that, it would get relegated into a niche of genre revival music/pastiche, which is considered lame until it briefly comes back into style at some point

Both Usher and Justin Timberlake were criticized for similarities to Michael Jackson in their music. That's how much people enjoyed his music, they didn't even want the younger talents to try to do what he did because they saw it as either disrespectful or a lame copycat

He grew up touring with his brothers watching them all plow in the same hotel room he was staying in. Pretty fucked up childhood.

MJ was pure of heart and was destroyed by jews financially and mentally.
youtube.com/watch?v=xDxyno7TX5E
even in his last moments all he was thinking about was making money from the tour to build a children's hospital

i don't think he did and i don't think he was that "ridiculously" talented
still pretty cool tho

I don't know whether or not he touched those kids, but I do think his behavior towards kids was predatory. The fact is, he was severely mentally ill and abusing those kids if not sexually then at least mentally. He would use them to play out his Peter Pan fantasy until they got too old for it and then replace them with a newer, younger kid. It was predatory, narcissistic behavior. If you look into narcissistic abuse what he did with those kids was damaging whether or not it was sexual. I don't think he knew what he was doing was predatory, but a lot of narcissists don't because they have impaired empathy. I know it's hard for fans of his to accept that the dude might have been a narcissist but I mean when you look into his life it's painfully obvious he was, especially when you consider the kind of childhood he had. If it makes fans feel better, a lot of narcissists are asexual so that would at least go against the pedo narrative.

>Unless he was accused of anally penetrating or getting deepthroated by one of those kids then I don't think it's THAT bad
He was, during Leaving Neverland stuff.

He did say he shared beds.

Insanely fucked up childhood, tragedy on all counts. Abusive father, forced into being pretty much the biggest child star in recorded history. But you don't build a theme park in your back yard and admit you share beds with children without some serious predatory mindsets invading everything else you do. Immense talent, tragic backstory, but yes - bad person.

I have no doubt that he had a sexual inclination towards 8-13 yr old boys. There were just too many red flags to ignore.

He's the only grown man to have gotten away with admitting that he'd slept in bed with various young boys. No man will ever be able to get away with something like this ever again.

No other pedophile will ever be as loved as Michael.

Attached: CQgHUayUcAAxIZK.jpg (570x640, 33.89K)

His conviction was nothing more than jewish projection/sabotage. Prove me wrong