David Bowie

Where were you on the day he died, Any Forums?

Attached: David-Bowie_Chicago_2002-08-08_photoby_Adam-Bielawski-cropped.jpg (342x400, 44.92K)

>jan 10 2016
>my old shitty house when i used to live with my mother
>fattie that played league all day and dropped high school
>in the news they say that bowie died
my mother:
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
me
>oh no the guy from ch-ch-changes!

Getting crossfaded somewhere in Toronto.

i was in the toilet all day

Elvis?

I can’t remember. The only significant event I remember where I was, was 9/11 - I was in the car with my dad having an argument about something trivial, and he told me to shut up so he could listen to the news - I told him who cares about some dead Americans, this is more important.

Junior year of hs I hadn't really been into music in a few years but I grew up listening to Ziggy and a best-of. It was a weird feeling because I didn't expect to care, but it came as a surprise. I remember ruminating on his death as I walked down the stairs in a courtyard at my school.

i remember this. i was in the kitchen i had just woken up and i got a call from my mum saying bowie has died. and i couldn't believe it. i was very sad because I had always wanted to meet him.

Woke up halfway through the day. Rolled over and opened my phone to see an absolute flood of messages from a Whatsapp group chat me and my old school friends had at the time. Thought "right, something's fucking happened". Read through and find out David Bowie had died.

I remember being at the pub later that night, nursing a pint, staring up at the television with the news on and clips of old Bowie performances playing. Felt like a pretty significant day. Something shifted in the universe that day.

I bought Blackstar the day before and was through my second playthrough when news of his death broke on the west coast. I stayed up all night playing his music.

a few weeks before he died me an some friends dropped some LSD, can remember we listened to serious moonlight by him and diamond dogs or sumting

Shitting or pissing or vomiting, or all three?

listening to blackstar while walking around campus

I saw it on Any Forums first because I was browsing late at night when the news broke.

Lmao I was getting crossfaded out in some field somewhere

I vividly remember it. I checked Any Forums after going outside all day (in Osaka with my now wife), saw the Bowie thread, closed it, then realized five minutes later that he was dead, for some reason my brain couldn't accept it. I didn't /cry/ or anything, I don't even like him anymore.

>not marrying a china girl
And you call yourself a Bowie fan

and you?

For some reason I thought he died in 2012 and so when my mom told me he'd died I was actually surpises that he'd been alive so recently.

going home from a mexican restaurant with my parents.

not even memeing, i remember that.

On Any Forums. I was about to go to bed when people started posting threads. At first people thought it was fake but it wasn't.

Attached: DavidBowieMemeSchool.png (308x301, 163.87K)

had subway personal pizza and then had to go to high school
was sad and I remember 91x doing a huge tribute