This was a tremendous poser filter...

This was a tremendous poser filter. You will only like this if you like early 70's less known heavy psych/proto-metal bands such as Sir Lord Baltimore, Blue Cheer, Cactus, Wicked Lady, original Pentagram, Atomic Rooster among others. You will only like this if you're into classic Detroit rock like MC5, Stooges, Death, Amboy Dukes/Ted Nugent and Alice Cooper. It cements EW as a rock & roll band, not strictly "metal", and this is the reason for the unwarranted negative reception of this record. Get fucked, metalfags

Attached: s-l640.jpg (635x640, 65.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tLyvL2FQIBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is extremely boring, and they have long been creatively bankrupt
The real poser filter is come my fanatics you pretentious wannabe turd scoffer

Attached: MI0001750654.jpg (400x392, 21.62K)

I remember when the first single from this dropped and the entirety of their fanbase just collectively sighed and moved on.

Literally their second most circlejerked album and definitely a redditor's pick. Debut is better. Supercoven is better. Witchcult is better.
Just admit you've been filtered by based retro rock and move on. This is not for you

hahaha you are a bumbling retard with no ear for quality
thanks for confirming you are the ultimate musiclet turd who gets filtered by not hearing words for more than 2 minutes

Pretending stinky ol' buttrock is good is such a larp. All those old horror films they reference are shit too. We Live is their best album by far.

A completely tuneless band that has absolutely nothing to do with Black Sabbath, as they have never written a riff worth remembering for more than a couple of seconds, and never will.

Stop projecting, I love Fanatics, and I have just praised Supercoven who goes so much harder on that aspect you describe than Fanatics itself, but of course, a poser like you wouldn't be aware of it. What do you listen to? Post it so I can viciously ridicule you, and we'll see who is the true 'musiclet' here

You're admitting to being a tourist, thanks for proving my point

you know i've heard all of their albums right? i never said supercoven was bad, just that you were musiclet and have no idea what you're talking about

I like Let Us Prey.

from these posts i can determine that you are everything wrong with the "rock" community and are the antithesis to what rock should aim for

Why are you acting high and mighty over fucking Sabbath? People could easily have said the exact same fucking thing in 1971 about Sabbath by just changing "Black Sabbath" to "Cream"

>MC5, Stooges, Death,
good
>wizard bloody wizard
bad

95% of rock music is a failed abortion past the year 1980
I accept your concession

Because Black Sabbath outstripped Cream in every single department but guitar solos and possibly vocals by so much it's not even funny.

I bet you fags have never even listened to a single cotton-pickin slave song. Do you even know the origins of rock music? Absolute posers, the lot of you.

Attached: pools-closed.jpg (600x800, 56.74K)

>both are fags.

We all know that true patricians only listen to a guy shitting on a mic running through noise pedals aka Merzbow and Nurse With Wounds

It's half of what I listen to, matter of fact
youtube.com/watch?v=tLyvL2FQIBg
The closer rock is to it's roots, the better. The further back you go, the better.
>Townes Van Zandt: "There's two kinds of songs: the blues and zip-a-dee-doo-da"

shut up nigger

>he thinks Bill Ward is comparable to fucking Ginger Baker
>he thinks Iommi is comparable to Clapton
>he thinks Geezer is comparable to Jack Bruce
Sabbath is one of my favorite things on the world, but to say this is absolutely cheap ignorance and irreverence. Not even them would agree with you. They all thought even Zeppelin mogged them musically, matter of fact, and they were right.