You are the 8% that only listens to good music, right

Attached: loafs.jpg (594x141, 33.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOHYq2KNlHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt5OoWr4v1k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

piss off eric

People will bring the shittiest and most irrelevant bands just to be a contrarian about The Beatles, like, The Byrds? Really?
>but it's just an opinion
fuck off! no seriously FUCK OFF

I am that one nigga in 10,000

I like Byrds better. 1964-65 Beatles made some songs that are as good as Byrds but then they went shit.

Loaf is so fucking soulless, only an Amerlard would think it's good

he could've just said "The Beach Boys" as an american alternative to The Beatles but then his post would not be retarded and i think that was not the idea behind it

Isn't logo daedalus like really fucking ugly why listen to this nigga

You're black and you have shit taste. The Beatles were Byrds super fans, asked for their records early and Harrison ripped off their cover of Bells of Rhymney for If I Needed Someone.
youtube.com/watch?v=MOHYq2KNlHY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kt5OoWr4v1k

>check it up
>tfw im uglier than him
bros...

you're probably better looking than that nerd

they were just being kind
it is like letting your little brother defeat you in a fighting game just because you don't want to make him cry

who cares retard
every musician ever has also been a fan of other musicians

Are you crying right now? Chill dude

American rock is terrible

American music is better, yes. Brits are a bunch of theatrical cheesy cunts who take everything way too seriously.

I think they're both good. Is my Any Forums card taken away from me now because I said that?

I'm from the states and I'm not really a fan

Disagree

Yes.

Where can I hand it in

Jerry would like to have a word with you.

Attached: camuseum_cahalloffame_jerrrygarcia_headshot~2.png (878x1200, 1006.66K)

Up joe bidens ass

that would be very smelly

You're damn right. That old geezer is pushing 80

Attached: merlin_156594189_c92c5ca5-bd9f-401f-8395-72432887df14-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 387.59K)

I say justin bieber

>If you're one of the people that still (insert the thing the user thinks is good) rt.
can we at least maim these people?

For me it's Italian prog, just today I listened to a certain concept album about a book on theosophy by Evola.