The Beatles sold 30,000,000 albums while The Velvet Underground only sold 30,000 albums, but all 30...

The Beatles sold 30,000,000 albums while The Velvet Underground only sold 30,000 albums, but all 30,000 of those people went and formed their own band!!!!!

Attached: 65E860BC-7574-424B-B216-AD7598353B0C.jpg (632x500, 50.28K)

lol

>no meme arrow
oh dear...

>all 30,000 of those people went and formed their own band!!!!!
I never got this. Isn’t that statistically impossible. Was lying the norm back then?

beatles >>>> velvet underground

MJ sold 70,000,000 albums and that was just one album. And all of those people bought a red leather jacket.

>The Beatles sold 30,000,000 albums
now subtract the sales to teenage girls
wanna know how many teenage girls bought VU and Nico? zero
should tell you all you need to know about the quality of those bands

I see 30,000 bad decisions

I would be willing to wager that Banana has been the soundtrack of more suicides than the entirety of the Beatles catalog

and all 30 000 of them started a worthless thread on Any Forums/mu

Attached: toilet fairy.jpg (959x936, 241.22K)

venus in furs would be a good suicide song

and that's relevant how? do people who commit suicide have worse musical taste than others in your opinion?

>no arrow
my programming doesn't know how to interpret your post

BTS sold probably more records than The Beatles user.

It's metaphorical. It means that VU was very influential and ahead of their time.

And all those bands fucking sucked

my artist counts never go up to 30.000

Why should the sales to teenage girls tell you anything about the quality of a record?

because teenage girls are bad judges of music
here's a tip, user: whenever you're about to ask someone a question, pause for a second and think: can i answer that myself? if the answer is Yes, then don't ask the question

funny because the only thing making velvet underground so special is the unique production and their actual songs are actually less complex than the beatles

>Person kills himself to record - peak of taste
>teenage girl buys a record - oh noes, this is le bad