Why are zoomers listening to ZZ Top all of a sudden?

What's the reason for this? Gen Z are listening to the ultimate boomer band. An user said it was happening with The Doors too but you can kind of understand that because Jim Morrison is such a hero to everyone these days. Didn't expect it to happen with Rev Willie G.

This was apparently making the rounds on tiktok.
youtube.com/watch?v=eCUCSqcSnac

Attached: zz-top-glastonbury.jpg (1600x1109, 190.2K)

Your generation is so hard trying to separate yourself from previous generations.
Their objective is not being non-boomer.
Their objective is being non-you.
Few years more and they blame you for all their misfortunes.

>Few years more and they blame you for all their misfortunes.
Gen Y vs Z war sounds like a psyop to me.

The same reaosn they are listening to Running up that hill or Nu metal fucking retatard

ZZ top is based though. It seems like there's this divide where the Gen Y's tried to distance themselves as much as possible from 'boomer music' because it was too close to them, whereas zooms don't care as much about any connotations to that music because they see it as the remote past.

I obviously don't know where you faggots grew up, but millennials listened to music made by boomers and other generations where I'm from. Nobody, still to this day, ever talks/ed about generations this or generations that. We all knew that these generation labels and what their behaviors were, were just tools for marketing teams.

All this Gen Y, X and millenials bs you have been talking about doesn't matter
The only generations you can clearly tell apart are boomers and zoomers, stop visiting to /x/

Attached: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_MulattoPerm2.jpg (1092x1058, 80.79K)

>This was apparently making the rounds on tiktok.
According to who? If this was genuinely trending on Tiktok you'd see loads of inane "tiktok brought me here" comments on Youtube, also.

>The only generations you can clearly tell apart are boomers and zoomers,
I don't know about that, it seems like Gen X is the one that no one thinks about, meanwhile the 30 year old boomer meme started when people noticed zooms viewed millennials like crypto boomers.

I didn't have it myself but it seemed like a lot of other millennials viewed / view straight up rock music as passé. Remember at the end of the 2010s when the last breath of 'rock' before it completely died in the mainstream consisted of 'indie rock', where it was was like rock with all the life sucked out of it.

What the fuck are you going on about?

I'd rather have zoomers listening to based ZZ Top and have a good time than to have them listen to cringe circus music and become pseuds.

Attached: fat Jim Morrison.jpg (700x1024, 48.92K)

what if i told you my name is mud was a tiktok song

The result of too much internet
This

The Doors rocked

That person said, millennials didn't listen to boomer music. And their proof for this statement/thought, is that indie rock existed in 2010s. Millennials knew damn well who ZZ Top, AC/DC and so and so on were/are, independent if they even listened to or didn't listen to indie rock in the 2010s.

An anthropologist once said "what the second generation wishes to forget, the third generation wishes to remember". Zoomers are the anti gen X and millennials.

Attached: 1636328781620.jpg (503x602, 32.89K)

Did that anthropologist say that the reason for categorizing people into groups, is to help market goods?

wtf i love zoomers now

Zoomers have woken up and discovered that modern music fucking blows.

no wonder. it's an incredibly catchy song

z. see? just like gen z. me LIKE
YOU LIKE??????

Attached: z is for zookie.jpg (1560x840, 161.88K)