GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL

Anyone on Any Forums going?

Attached: 1655916308445[1].jpg (1809x2560, 809.29K)

that's the best festival i've seen this year

>billie gets top billing over olivia

Attached: 2DACC026-F92E-4D55-B921-BCBCAAA21519.jpg (640x428, 57.52K)

looks shit
jesus and mary chain might be cool
avalanches? i doubt they'd play their good shit
shit ton of literal who pop singers
i'd rather stay at home than goto this shit

i'd go for free but i'm not paying to go and lounge around in muddy tents

Primavera was narrowly better imho, but this is a quality lineup. Certainly better than the last couple festivals there.

primavera is miles better cos it has tim hecker

this

The objective best lineup was Cruel World, and if you disagree, you're retarded.

Cruel who?

Alternatively, I prefer festivals whose artist's median age is under 55.

God I wish

Glastonbury isn't about being an NPC and being ten miles from the main stages anyway. There's literally a hundred stages or so and weird fucking tents where everyone is on ketamine listening to new age ambient whilst a bald drag queen milks a man dressed as a giant baby.

>pretending modern music is better than older music
There's a reason the best artists in this lineup are McCartney, The Jesus & Mary Chain, Robert Plant and The Waterboys.

good compared to others festivals this year, I guess

Hey I thought this one would be shit like every other festival in the current year aside from Primavera (and the real artsy festivals), but this is actually good and diverse, it's nice to see Glastonbury not being shit when Coachella, Lollapalooza and Reading all fucking suck, not going obviously, I went to Primavera which is a local fest for me

it was fucking amazing back in the late 90's/early 00's, only rich idiots and normies actually bought tickets or watched the big bands, probably twice as many people just strolled in for free, nobody cared, it was just an unspoken thing until they beefed up security

i almost never went to the main stages when i went, there was way too much fun to be had in the random hippy fields and rave tents

Attached: 657392753.png (803x725, 415.82K)

i don't know
only trully cool artists are:
>Paul
>Kendrick Lamar
>DIana Ross
>Balck Midi
>Herbie Hancock

Watchbles:
>Avalanches
>Jesus and Mary Chain
>Khruangbin

yeah is kinda cool fest after all.

do they each play one song?

There's several big stages and then about 20 large tent stages, then about a hundred tinier venues.

Some people go and spend the entire time in the folk music area or jazz or whatever. Some people stay up raving until 7am all the way to the last day.

Attached: RL22_LineUp_JuneAnno_28_Reading_1000px-Poster-900x1273.jpg (900x1273, 371.58K)

Where's Frank and Walters?!!!