Fuck this nazi white trash institution

Fuck this nazi white trash institution.

Attached: fl0lnvsypk451.jpg (1080x1086, 160.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/Korgull/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does Phil do it? How has he not been "cancelled" yet?
It's not like it's some secret

pantera fucking sucks. seriously? "cowboys from hell"? like, who the fuck actually listens to that shit? i got it for my birthday in 1991 at 8 years old and i could tell it was fucking awful.

Black people love Cowboys From Hell

What's wrong with being a ""nazi"" these days? As far as I can tell they don't do anything nazi related

And truly is not, racist adopt metal music for being angst as some kinda of vessel for their shitty message, but it's never metal fault, metal can have some sorta macho boosting attitude, but there's never a association with racism and metal only a forced one by the side of the racists, is the same as the christians, they just metal for their agenda, because metal is cool

literally one more reason to love Pantera

you think too much about white people

Attached: xfff3uze37181.jpg (3024x4032, 3.77M)

I have no problem with their politics
It's just their music that fucking sucks

>3 Peter Thiel employees

The excerpt is from a monologue wherein Phil encourages people to be proud of their individuality, irrespective of race.

Also: old.reddit.com/user/Korgull/

Hey schizo, if you want people to dislike Pantera, then maybe don't post stuff that only makes them more likeable

there is only one certainty in life and that is that it's okay to kill nazis at all times in videogames

Is Thiel the "Soros" of the Left now?

Attached: 1648626379055.jpg (867x1000, 165.4K)

zoomer genocide

you're mad because you'll never be white

whats wrong with having pride in your heritage? maybe if your father didnt leave you youd understand jamarcus

Metal is for the white man and he always been racist

'ironic' racism is still just racism, chuds. maybe stop being so hateful and you'll lose your virginity

Okay ill go rape someone. Don't like it? Too bad, women are weaker than men.

>guy with the last name Anselmo is part of the 1940s German army

Attached: smug michelle.jpg (197x140, 10.38K)