This was considered comically obese in 1977

>this was considered comically obese in 1977

Attached: Fat Elvis.jpg (1200x1766, 318.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzc0MhZXXzg
youtube.com/watch?v=weLSA2vekLA
youtube.com/watch?v=WotuR9oNJkE&t=1853s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hey! that's fatphobic!

Meanwhile, in 21st century America

Attached: DA253EFA-B9A1-4F95-AD20-5D803663A79F.jpg (720x480, 44.4K)

Ikr? I'm twice his size but I'm considered average.

LOVE ME TENDER LOVE ME TRUE
EMPTY MY COLOSTOMY BAG

FATTTY

I GET SO HUNGRY I COULD DIEEE

Adele skinnier now and she bad

Peak Elvis. A greater loss than MJ, John Lennon and Prince combined. One day AI will make an 80s Fat Elvis album and you'll cry

No one cares about Lizzo's music. Lizzo's entire schtick is that she's fat and body positivity advocates (and those adjacent) are her entire fanbase. Adele can get away with it because soul vocalists are typically chubby.

he's literally me

The difference is that at the time Elvis was The King. It's not that he was fat, it's that he was Elvis, and then got fat. He was probably considered the most handsome guy in the entire country at some point and then just got shlubby. There were always fatter people. In fact actual literal European kings were fatter than this.

Elvis faked his death, as did JFK, Jim Morrison, John Lennon, Karen Carpenter, Tupac, Michael Jackson, and Prince. I doubt Elvis is still alive today but he probably spent quite a number of years enjoying obscure retirement (I hope). Even though it's wrong to lie to the public and play on fan's emotions with faked deaths, he was the King after all.
I'm guessing he faked his death because he wanted to gorge himself on delicious food in peace, without unwanted media attention. Think about Marlon Brando and his later years. He tried his best to escape. A lot of musicians just get tired of performances and recordings and publicity and pushing government psyops. They're probably decent people inside compared to the career musicians (Brian Wilson, Bob Dylan, etc).

I love stereotypical fat era Elvis shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Jzc0MhZXXzg

Attached: WACHAU.jpg (330x360, 37.13K)

It still is in civilized countries

>I love stereotypical fat era Elvis shit
This

Last song Elvis ever recorded
youtube.com/watch?v=weLSA2vekLA

The concert after he fired Dr Nick for not giving him enough pills.
youtube.com/watch?v=WotuR9oNJkE&t=1853s

Adele ain't american u thick fuck
#rentfree

Attached: 9b6.png (200x190, 25.57K)

This is very fat and thus unattractive. What don't you understand?

Whos marlon Brando
YOU CANT SEE CALIFORNIA WITH MARLON BRANDOS
EYES
YOU CANT SEE YOU CANT SEEE
CALIFORNIA WITH MARLON BRANDOS EYES
ITS ALL IN MY HEAD
MY HEAD
MOTHERFUCKER

Was he even that obese in that picture? Sure, he was overweight, but unlucky enough to dispose a lot of his fat around his face and neck. That gives the illusion to even fatter.

MJ was killed by the jews