vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV
youtube.com/watch?v=7XwO_emwAoQ
youtu.be/S8E8HlMDHAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All within my hands...

BLASTING

Attached: KC.jpg (800x800, 861.81K)

rec circus metal

Attached: 1234532153243242341.jpg (700x700, 129.13K)

OP has been overruled, this is now Swano edition

Attached: A-253408-1433972735-2260.jpg (540x705, 114.79K)

>

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 103.88K)

Why aren't there any good rivalries amongst big name metal guitarists anymore? Boomers had Gary Moore vs Michael Schenker and then Eddie Van Halen vs Randy Rhoads.

vocaroo.com/19M1EKq38CWV

I thought Gary Moore is a blues guitarist

>Eddie Van Halen vs Randy Rhoads

Attached: 332235.gif (320x320, 1.88M)

>big name metal guitarists

Such as?

i think that's part of the argument, all the "guitar heros" of today play in shit boring bands like Animals as Leaders and Polyphia (not even metal btw)

the guitar players who do play on famous bands don't get recognition for playing shitty metalcore
(Jon Donais from Shadows Falls/Anthrax for example is a monster guitar player and gets 0 recognition nowadays)

those aren't metal, and guitar wankers dying is the best to happen for music in general

why do people hate melodeath but love nwobhm?
>inb4 it created metalcore
every genre leads to another genre in that case you might aswell hate death metal for creating melodeath, what are some actual valid reasons.

In the mid-late 70s he was doing jazzy prog and then was doing shred metal in the '80s. He only started the blueshammer thing in 1990.

Tits and riffs? Count me in!
youtube.com/watch?v=7XwO_emwAoQ

Attached: metalbooba.jpg (720x960, 85.42K)

>nwobhm
no one but cronic diapershitters like that garbage

youtu.be/S8E8HlMDHAw
i haven't listened to metal in months but i still shitpost in these threads

melodeath dilutes the ethos of what death metal was getting at. death metal explicitly distanced itself from heavy metal, like nwobhm, (not to mention thrash etc.) by playing faster, louder, more abrasive, with more labyrinthine composition, with less verse-chorus-verse-chorus. melodeath typically disavows all that and reinjects what are basically pop music elements into a genre that made it its project to remove those elements. nwobhm would get a pass in the constellation of this logic because it wasn't built off of something antithetical to that thing's premise.

Based bdm gem

Attached: Failed virgin.jpg (717x597, 160.21K)

>melody is le pop
aside from that it seems like your problem is more with the label melodeath than melodeath music itself.

necroticism by carcass is pretty damn good

nwobhm is more pop than melodeath delusional fuck

swansong is their best

commercial metal > shitty underground metal, you hear me you fucking fag

So do you just dislike all metal recorded before 1993 or what

how riffs are arranged in a song's composition and how the music is produced is what lends itself to conceptions of pop music, dummy. at the gate's red in the sky is ours and slaughter of the soul diverge in these 2 respects as clear delineations of what it means for something to be melodeath

the majority of death metal use melody. finnish death metal and bands like runemagick are cloyingly melodic. melodeath is when that becomes saccharine, compositionally arranged with no imagination or development of the riffs, at the expense of what death metal was getting at that produced records like onward to golgotha or here in after.
i do not care about your opinion if your brain works like this

Take no notice, just posting the most chad metal album of all time. I will not be elaborating. Good day, metalfags

Attached: images - 2022-06-22T141655.210.jpg (300x300, 17.23K)

based