RIP Sweet Trip

old news, but I just found out Sweet Trip is dead because Roby assaulted Valerie, wtf.
Sweet Trip was one of my favorite bands and it's hard to listen to it now without thinking about this stupid shit.

Attached: sweettripbreakup.png (1392x1102, 510.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xc1D_2Rmaw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah sucks that shit happened but
the music is still great so I’m gonna keep listening to it

so did he benis her bagina or not?

Some people who were getting a lot of angles of the story were piecing together the possibility of Roby and Valerie having had some sort of a spark while on tour recently and maybe physically engaging to some extent consensually and then her regretting it later. Maybe that happened then she told her fiance the story that’s more accessibly out there on why the band broke up, and now we’re here

Any confirmations? Anyone seen the same stuff? Saw people connecting the dots with what her fiancé was posting on Reddit when shit initially blew up and with some other stuff.

i'm not reading this. i don't really care. shitty thing if it happened. still gonna listen to their 00s records

>believing that reddit schizo copesneed
hes obviously not telling the truth or is exaggerating. the real story probably is similar but we wont know until we get either rob or vals side

It’s really unfortunate what happened. We don’t know all the details, but that’s not important. I hope Roby is able to realize that he can stop having oneitis and become a better man rather than despair. I hope Valerie can be healed from her suffering, leave Roby completely behind, and just focus on life with her husband and family. I hope the fans can stop probing into their lives and just treat the band respectfully without engaging in further gossip. Though the context of the new album is beyond strange, I still enjoy it in and of itself. You Will Never Know Why will always be my favorite. VDC is classic of course and Halica possesses a distinct charm that I really like. I still really like them as a band and their 2000s albums will always be among my favorite albums. Valerie did say to still enjoy their music, so I will.

>write one of the best albums of all time
>still not get the girl you want

Is this poopseed?
That dude got cucked by Roby and is clearly insecure. He's changed his story a few times. Literally nobody cares about this, music publications won't even touch it.

Lol fuck hipsters your music has always sucked

What's the infamous anagram? I have a feeling that's gonna indicate who's in the right here.

Valerie My Beloved I Want To Shoot Seed Down Your Throat

No one is interested in your on going shill campaign Roberto.
Stop shilling yourself.

This is literally the most plausible scenario

ayy kek. I bet Rob chans all the time

so let me get this straight
>guy and girl in a band
>guys tries to sex girl
>girls husband is writing this
did I get it right?

Yeah, the husbands also insane

Plaidchre chads... we'd never have to deal with this shit as non-poptimist electronic music.

reminder that redditsneed was defending himself on a sock account to discord teens lol on top of humiliating his wife that was supposedly sexually assaulted

post similar music to sweet trip. i cant be caught DEAD listening to a rapists music

Attached: FQeLs69XwAI2cdt.jpg (765x763, 143.5K)

Seafeel

youtu.be/xc1D_2Rmaw0

Obviously

SNEED TRIP