Frusciante

>mogs every single artist and opinion on this board through sheer existence
name the best John Frusciante song. for me, it's Moments Have You
youtu.be/5hsaCic906c

Attached: tuia85HcQuzDUwk5f2zfk7odXIw.jpg (1000x1500, 220.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01CE1A2521F07041
youtube.com/watch?v=G7VWAr2WI4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice choice
love you john

JJJJJJJJJJJJJOOOOOOooooooooHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN

one of my favourite musicians, seeing him with rhcp tomorrow

YOUR PUSSY'S GLUED TO A BUILDING ON FIRRREEE

based. make a thread about how it goes, would love to see an update user

>John Frusciante
the goyim are realizing. shut it down

Attached: bog.jpg (600x600, 37.25K)

>IIIIIIN YOUUUUR BOOODYYYYY
>WHERE YOU'RE SLOW
>WHERE YOU GO DOESN'T MATTER
>CAUSE THERE WILL COME A TIME, WHEN TIME GOES OUT THE WINDOWWWWW

Dude's a pure musician

Damn, I never really listened to him but this song is incredible. Any more recs of his stuff?

For me it's My smile is a rifle or this

I love John and I think he’s a very sweet person but he did kill River Phoenix and get demon has haunted him for most of his life now.

The Empyrean
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL01CE1A2521F07041

the death in a Dixie Cup theory is a larp. River was a heavy addict and showed up that night already heavily dosed up, and went back and forth on trips to the bathroom. If John gave him anything he either had no idea it was lethal or it was just a normal drink of alcohol. his mother killed him, by enabling his drug habits and raising him in cults and pedowood, and refusing to call 911 to retain their family image

good choices, user. do you like Terence McKenna? not really a musician but he had a lot of the same beliefs as John before the guy died. he was just a physicist instead

I'm dreading a time that is not near.
As a man on a cross I have no fear.
I can't believe these words I'm saying.
You gotta feel your lines
x100.

I love this man and he is my inspiration for songwriting. Was wondering if anyone on Any Forums made a recent thread about John and here I am. God didn't let him die back in the 90s because he knew we needed Johns music.

he is the leader of the third wave

there another John thats better....but this no offense to John Frusciante he is better than 99.9999% of everyone posted on Any Forums

Attached: image.jpg (1500x1000, 484.9K)

Bo Burnham?

Idk man. JFs music is so much more of a mirror to me. Sounds, lyrics, melody, feeling and all.

Bo is cool, but very nihilistic. I wish people would reach out to him with self help tips

youtube.com/watch?v=G7VWAr2WI4Y

I've always liked this song. John Frusciante's one of my favorite musical artists ever. He has so much soul.

very nice. the lyrics seem akin to revelation of the machine elf truth