WHERE ARE YOUR APES TONIGHT?

WHERE ARE YOUR APES TONIGHT?

Attached: Screenshot_20220621-225145.png (2048x1458, 1.67M)

Wow what treat for Bored Ape owners! Spend tens of thousands of dollars on a jpg and in return you get to see a band that is so washed up one of the members trooned out for attention!

ngmi

Attached: louNFt2png.png (448x627, 509.09K)

S/T - 4/10
Sound of Silver - 3/10
This Is Happening - 6/10 but only because of the perfect opener the rest is only marginally less shit than their earlier material
American Dream - 5/10

this "band" doesnt even make music half the time nor do they have the drive to even make proper noise it's just pointless mundane sound that unfortunately exists

Attached: 1650637025306.jpg (700x600, 118.88K)

S/T - disc 1 - 7/10
S/T - disc 2 - 10/10
45:33 - 9/10
Sound of Silver - 9/10
This Is Happening - 8/10
American Dream - 7/10
great band, Losing My Edge is a timeless classic. only big complaint is that they never repeated the incredible crystal clear production from the first album.

dubs

nice

Me too

Never wanted to
Baka failure shitpachi baka sempai desu

You forgot: The long goodbye 11/10
This show was fucking depressing by the way, there's a video of them playing All my friends and every hunchback cryptobro is watching their phone and ignoring them, I really hope they needed the money THAT bad (even though people here like to call Murphy a trust fund or whatever) or it's all just a post-ironic act, maybe both

>Brooklyn Vegan
>in 2022

He's losing his edge

Based

It's GOOD in the dark

There are members of LCD Soundsystem? I thought it was just Murphy. Anyways they are the Talking Heads for the Tumblr crowd.

my favorite LCD Soundsystem albums are Remain In Light and Station to Station

I would hardly call Gavin a member. He just toured with them from time to time & did some tech monkeywork for sets

ebin

Lcd Soundsystem will never fuck as hard as Station to Station

Next stop: Goldman Sachs Q3 conference

james i love you but you're bringing me down