Tall blonde hair blue eyed aryans created the most based, edgiest, and normie filter genre imaginable

>tall blonde hair blue eyed aryans created the most based, edgiest, and normie filter genre imaginable
how does this make YOU feel as a non aryan

Attached: metalheadd.jpg (500x667, 36.22K)

I am not an "aryan" and black metal is my favorite

It's dogshit, barely music

The Norwegian Second Wave of Black Metal Is Entirely A Product of the Scandinavian Welfare State (All Produced by Boomer Pop Musician at Large Public Concert Hall To Keep Troubled Youth off the Streets)

I'm Aryan and I think black metal is for faggots who can't get laid so they cope with it by listening to shitty "music" made by virgins who also can't get laid.

Pic related is real music.

Attached: 71jNPZlPjKL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1491, 239.25K)

>mogs your shitty norwegian black "metal" to hell and back

Attached: 7168hk7ecNL.jpg (1082x1067, 205.49K)

>has no shock value
boring, next

Neither does black metal. Black metal bands are more cringe than anything.

kek, holy fucking cope

you can shove your shock value up your dicktrap, i want RIFFS

Attached: R-2864489-1304631900.jpg (600x600, 234.27K)

I like being a normalfag.

Rifffagotry in current year

Holy based! Hail Satan and hail kvlt black metal!

Attached: dbree27-834fc667-98c6-4043-ba64-ae2b83732ddb.jpg (578x906, 61.92K)

I've never met a black metal fan who wasn't an incel, a tranny, or both.

I went to school with a black metal fan and he had a crush on my gf. Dude was full of zits and played Skyrim all day, must be sad because I got pussy on the daily and we'd go to the local venue and see good hardcore bands every week.

You almost had me until you posted that wine aunt album

people listen to all sorts of music and you'd never know it to look at them

based swedeath chad
fuck bmfags and their try hard le edgy KISS diapershit

There are so many great metal subgenres. I really don't understand why freaks listen to shit like black metal. Do you just really hate the thought of ever meeting someone who shares your taste in music so you have to listen to the most horrible shit imaginable?

>implying black metal isnt incredibly trendy and has been for years

stop pushing this meme of Black Metal is now le trendy, go to any fucking park and blast black metal, not one person will walk up to you and start talking about Black Metal with you.
>people listen to burzum!111!
only Raw Black Metal is tr00 black metal

More of him? Also im an anglo and I just listen to stuff like bmth and asking Alexandria (but only Teh stand up and scream and the black album) and I See Stars and that kinda stuffs also I like Eyes Set To Kill

Attached: A0D038B5-47C3-4987-A853-63374619808D.png (610x672, 695.09K)