Early Week Blues Continue I Suppose Edition

Early Week Blues Continue I Suppose Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP lad link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_to_cure_those_blues.png (1221x1111, 210.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UMixRgigTmU
youtube.com/watch?v=QHVQ0qmhXFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1FjPPbc_T3A
youtube.com/watch?v=raaiy17Bcy8
youtube.com/watch?v=k6mdRv0ZdR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2cK8wymIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ejaYbJyidjY
youtube.com/watch?v=MoLOytJzEZk
youtube.com/watch?v=-DUBvKtm_08
youtube.com/watch?v=CVsLEI-hCXw
youtube.com/watch?v=LUOIvT9hzD8
youtube.com/watch?v=qJngWval8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=7nFWR7Nt31k
youtube.com/watch?v=j7XcDGGoZ34
youtu.be/RRh0QiXyZSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/UMixRgigTmU

I like the idea of a novelty song about how cool horses are in principle, but both the horrible vocals plus the decision to record this like a Devo outtake basically ruin things for me. Eh. Not feeling it. 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=QHVQ0qmhXFQ

youtube.com/watch?v=1FjPPbc_T3A

youtube.com/watch?v=raaiy17Bcy8

youtube.com/watch?v=k6mdRv0ZdR8

It's pretty solid as far as low-key hip-hop goes. Nothing really that I'd want to nitpick. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2cK8wymIA

youtube.com/watch?v=ejaYbJyidjY Best Song There Is That I Know Of

I can barely hear in my crappy headphones, but the golden lampshade lady is doing that rap music thing without the melody that I think is really hard to get into.

I checked out this version:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoLOytJzEZk

Dramatic and atmospheric electronic music that leans heavily into the whole 'epic' vibe to where it reminds me of Vangelis' work on 'Blade Runner'. Nothing that I'd change at all. It's truly splendid. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=-DUBvKtm_08

It's alright if you're not a fan of really, since Cardi B. kind of in-your-face feminine attitude and rapping style seriously isn't for everyone.

It's not bad, thought it reminds of Hans Zimmer and certain movie/game soundtracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=CVsLEI-hCXw

youtube.com/watch?v=LUOIvT9hzD8

The "Nova" song would probably be ideal in some kind of an incredibly dramatic war film in which the protagonists have survived the fighting campaigns and are now prepared to go home in victory, I think.

>since Cardi B.'s kind of*

Compelling early 90s hip-hop that's aged like a fine wine. Zero complaints. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=qJngWval8Bc

youtube.com/watch?v=7nFWR7Nt31k

youtube.com/watch?v=j7XcDGGoZ34

The verses sound clunky and amatourish, chorus is bit better. The words are generic and the song as a whole feels awkward. I have never liked this song, 3/10.

youtu.be/RRh0QiXyZSk

uh yeah, this is a 10/10