Overhated

Why are people shitting on it so much?

Attached: ab67616d0000b27322dfcfcc0742f339986d20cb.jpg (640x640, 96.71K)

Wtf is that cover. Drake is just a brand. People listen to his music to fit in. Just hotboy fuckboy rap to bump in the car on the way to the bar. No one actually thinks its good.

>Wtf is that cover
You have no taste

Idk I kind of like it. It's almost like an album full of Passionfruits and I'm all about that.

its very repetitive and i got bored. im sure its great background music but it just makes me wish i was listening to take care.

Cuz Drake is the new Eminem. His fans’ll eat it tf up and his haters will use it to justify their claim he’s fallen off

You definitely didn't listen to it

>Why are people shitting on it so much?
Because it was set up like he was making this big, grand switch-up in his style but really it's the same effortless bullshit he's been spewing out for over a decade now.

Hate what? I cant even read that shit

Cry more zoomer. You know that word you like. It's fucking mid like his entire discography. Background music to play while you pull out of your gated community.

Attached: geazy.png (500x554, 160.69K)

>Cry more zoomer
Ask me how I know you’re retarded without asking me how I know you’re retarded

>It's almost like an album full of Passionfruits and I'm all about that
That's exactly what I was thinking. It's fine.

Your music taste is trash Keenan, go listen to your other shitty pop music. Maybe even spice it up and play some Lil Durk if you're feeling dangerous.

Attached: 1624973758439s.jpg (197x250, 4.05K)

Plebs that don't get deep house.
It's a good /bleep/ album.

>projecting this hard
wew lad

Attached: depositphotos_505158504-stock-photo-guy-cringe-from-something-disgusting.jpg (600x400, 31.31K)

Literally no one who casually browses this site listens to Lil Dirt kys

Drake's music is mid to be fair, but people overhate him because they are jealous of him for being based. The guy doesn't give a fuck and does whatever he wants. People can't stand that when they have to live neutered. W-what you mean Drake didn't get vaxed? B-but I had to get 4 boosters!

It's mid spotify core garbage brought to you by hebephile jews. Kys and get off my website

Attached: artworks-000378165786-6urz3p-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 38.65K)

Honestly, nvm > CLB

I’m antisemantic and I still liked this album

>"my website"
seethe, old timer

Attached: 40c.jpg (600x680, 44.73K)

the instruments are fine but the vocals suck ass. drake tried to pull off the same effortless pop rap vocal bullshit he does in most of his songs but it just doesn't work for me over these house inspired beats, the vocals are just lazy af