2022 has been such a boring year for music. Nothing remarkable. Nothing to be excited over. Kendrick was mid...

2022 has been such a boring year for music. Nothing remarkable. Nothing to be excited over. Kendrick was mid. Drake was mid. The Weeknd was mid. Jack Harlow was mid. Harry Styles was mid. Even Beyoncé's new dance pop single is mid.

Attached: mr.jpg (600x600, 56.07K)

kate bush

Good point. Except it doesn't count because it wasn't released this year.

question: why are you purposefully listening to shit artists expecting anything good?
are you a fucking retard?

Maybe because those artists have previously released shit that actually was good? Retard.

scaruffi occasionally posts a few favourable reviews of lesser known artists, so you could look there
other than that, it's shit as always

Bad Bunny and Future delivered

Bad bunny sucks bruh

>Kendrick
>Drake
>The Weeknd
>Jack Harlow
>Harry Styles
>Beyoncé
This is bait.

The weeknd wasnt even mid, Dawn FM was a failure of an album. Most generic shit ever, couldnt even finish it even as a diehard weeknd dicksucker. Such a let down after After Hours which is his second best project after trilogy. Trilogy just cant be topped.

This is why Any Forums is terrible now. These "people" are completely serious with these threads.

Yeah. The Weeknd clearly had big ambitions for Dawn FM, but it flopped so badly. It had potential too. If he had just had better producers, it wouldn't have ended up so badly.

Why can't every pop artist just get back in Max Martin's studio and let him do his magic, just like in the old days?

u have shit taste to begin with so why make this thread

It's happened across the website, I only visit like once a year now and it manages to be worse every time. Every hobby/interest board is 40% clinically retarded faggots who know nothing about the hobbies/interests they're supposed to be discussing, and 60% /pol9k/ fags trying to expand their circlejerk further. I hate everyone who posts here now with a burning passion, I'd say that I pray that they don't reproduce but I don't think god really needs to step in at all to make that happen.

Attached: bring me down.jpg (640x489, 51.91K)

Why do zoomers say "mid" to say absolute fucking garbage?

because you aren't allowed to hurt anyone's feelings with bad words

Kate Bush is mid, those feats are all thanks to Stranger Things. Notice how that song was playing in the show multiple times. It wasn't until that scene that made people emotionally attached to it to the point of overplaying it

>Kendrick was mid
No
>Drake was mid
No
>The Weeknd was mid
No
>Jack Harlow was mid
Jack Harlow was AWFUL
>Harry Styles was mid
True
>Even Beyoncé’s new dance pop single is mid
Haven’t heard yet. You spoiler

Also, this comment is dumb. So far, it’s been a better year for music than last year. A MUCH better year. So much great shit has happened this year. Think of all the different artists dropping this year as opposed to last year. Music’s back on track for the first time since 2018. If you disagree, you’re fucking depressed and need to go to the gym.

you people are like robots
>must listen to popular music
>must enjoy what's on the radio
>must hear new single by famous person
>must like new single by famous person
hahahahahahaha
i feel so bad for you

You’re not better than anyone. You probably listen to groaning pussy shit yourself

give example of groaning pussy shit