AOTY

AOTY

Attached: a0296910891_10.jpg (1200x1200, 392.7K)

I swear these new albums get more painful to look at over time.

5 tracks in, it's whatever so far.

holy crap lois i'm on stabscotch

Attached: 1622331520928.gif (190x190, 331.95K)

There are generals for shilling

What is if?

keep it in the shillthread, faggot

cope
scaruffi gave them an 8/10
they're the new this heat

so an old dago pedo likes you, so what?
fuck off back to the shillthread

Oh hello...SUGAR ASSHOLE

>he actually did
does the pastanigger actually lurk on Any Forums lol

got my lemon

link to bonus tracks and pic of lemon in pooper

It's pretty great, gonna need to listen a few more times to start taking it apart, but it's a great evolution of Uncanny Valley

AOTY

Attached: a2662714821_16.jpg (700x700, 39.14K)

I don't live in the US and it won't be shipped yo where I'm living right now. I'll only get it on July. But I'll try to upload the bonus tracks to soulseek once I get them.

it's ok, might need a couple of listens to click
so far uncanny valley is way better though

My fav release of them is Twilight Dawn, Uncanny Valley only clicked a few days ago (although I've always loved some of the songs, I still didn't enjoy the whole album). This one seems to function as a diptych to UV. I'll have to listen quite a lot for it to click as well, but it does have some glorious moments (the closer track is fantastic). I'm surprised they didn't even include Seapunk and Hungriest Beast on the record, 2 great tracks.

The whole final run of Love Me, Feed Me, But Please Don't See Me into And Lo is seriously the best. Nobody does intensity like Stabscotch, the way Tyler screams his head off provides genuine catharsis, I love it

I don't recognize it. Not looking it up either.

Attached: EGF6wQoUUAAjt4w.jpg (529x594, 47.68K)

Indeed, that final run was what sold the album for me. I really liked the first 2 songs, but those you just listed materialize the insanity and the overall paroxism/climax of the album. The middle section is what will take more time to delve into, Uncanny Valley was like this as well for me.