Musical acts that you just don't get

Why is this duo considered outstanding is just beyond me, I never saw anything special in them. Who is your Outkast?

Attached: outkastb-wflag_wide-265a1c04bb72a827735695a8503f585f246ffe14.jpg (2714x1526, 1.95M)

RTJ. Not the worst, just boring.

Outkast is a great band though. Fuck you

The Strokes

You can't see the hype in Outkast cause you've never taken the time to learn about what Outkast is all about

The Rolling Stones
The Cure
Kanye West
Joy Division
Led Zeppelin
Danny Brown
Arcade Fire
The Strokes
Prince
Smashing Pumpkins
Tool
Bob Dylan
Modest Mouse
Alice in Chains
Bruce Springsteen
D'Angelo
Beastie Boys
Sheena Ringo
Public Enemy
The Flaming Lips
Sade
Dinosaur Jr.
Mastodon

Attached: ssssssssssss.png (842x551, 183.5K)

So what it is all about user?

black nationalism

how tf is Ms. Jackson a hotep anthem wtf you must be out yo damn mind

>black
>nationalism
You can't understand something that doesn't really exist.

you're too ignorant to be properly racist which I didn't know was possible

Black "nationalists" are self-hating negros who try to copy white people while touting black supremacy. It's quite pathetic. The nation is an inherently European concept that the third world is struggling to adopt to this very day, hence all the failed nations all across Asia and Africa. Blacks are tribal and they have yet to organically develop the concept of a nation or something similar. All they do is LARP.

I've noticed a pattern with stupid people lately and it's that they think everybody is disingenuous. Noticing it a lot more than usual. The mistake that cynicism is intelligence. thanks for the insight.

OutKast is important because they established the dirty south as it's own hub outside of the east coast west coast beef from the 90s (watch their speech at the 1995 source awards "the south got something to say"). Andre produced most of their stuff after the first album and it influenced a lot of the music we listen to today. I suggest listening to the albums in order (at least southernplayalistic thru stankonia) to fully understand why people hold OutKast in such high regard.

Listen to Da Art of Storytelling pt 1 and 2, they are the greatest hip hop tracks ever

>literally no counter argument just some buzzwords thrown in
We're done here.

You're a fucking faggot

in my experience, no matter how good the argument, you will find a way to be disagreeable and spiteful. You must know it's not worth the effort with people with oppositional defiant disorder. A part of you must know this.

>africa had civilizations before any european nation
>asian countries are infact doing better than EVERY western nation today and are more productive than EVERY european nation
>america is only a power because it brain drained multiple countries, it didn't achieve it's status on the world stage all it's own, see Australia and how irrelevant they are the world stage, that's the US without the people and cultures from all over the world it adopted.
>every so called genre from "european american culture" directly came from blacks
Seethe more

ATLiens is one of the best albums ever

they were a rap group that did live instrumentation more often than sampling which is rare, more musicianship and melody in their sound

This, OP is probably a retarded zoomer.

Oh no, they're the worst alright. Imagine being more Reddit rap than MF DOOM.