WEEZER SZNZ: SUMMER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 90151269-846D-4C71-8CB2-4F209C112CAD.jpg (828x831, 278.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Urcur4ajTRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was up earlier for vpn fags too. Overall pretty good. Closing track is amazing.

it's too overproduced for the sound they're going for

I like that LITTLE BIT OH LOOOOVE song

Thank You and Good Night is a top 5 Weezer song from this century, maybe top 3. It's a bit overproduced but still surprisingly good.

>91X recieves A Litlte Bit of Love
>it's shit
>only plays it 10 times
>never plays it again
>plays their old stuff instead
Uhh... based?

To be fair 91X is pretty shit. They ONLY play the same 90s and early 00s rock music and bands nonstop. San Diego is retarded.

It’s complete shit. Why can’t rivers just make Ok Human 2 at least that was listenable and even had a few kino tracks

as much as people call ok human an "ajr" album simply because it's orchestral, it had some solid songs, i won't lie. aloo gobi still gets stuck in my head often

oh god, as a fan of the station, the classic alt direction makes me depressed. I unironically miss pre-february. My autism is making me trying to get old and new played. That's why I envision is perfect.

since there is some good classics being played again, but no point in satisfying no one besides gen x'ers with generic 80s new wave hits and leaving the deep cuts on resurrection sundays. and deemphasizing everything after 2000, as well as lessening the new music they played that is better than most commercial stations in america. My mom was more into that stuff too as much as stuff like The Cars are classics, it gets old quick, and i'm going to keep requesting shit as I got lucky with She Wants Revenge recently. going to go higher than 2005 desu

feels to me like a less angsty modern-day pinkerton honestly, which is maybe why i like it more than anything else they've released in the last 5 years. obviously has a way higher production value than pinkerton but i feel like rivers is channeling his edgy weeb self again in his lyrics

Attached: ribers.png (305x560, 177.01K)

unironically 0 bad albums

Not sure how I feel about it, it just feels a little reddit to be honest

Fantastic EP, this is more like what I wanted Van Weezer to be heaviness-wise, it also has some of Rivers' most interesting song-writing moments in a while, really exciting.

Where the fuck have you been hiding this Rivers? This is brilliant.

Attached: based-rivers.png (735x490, 581.04K)

>listening to Weezer
wew lad

anyone ripped the vinyl exclusive track portia?

Attached: 1403531730973.jpg (640x476, 67.96K)

The seasons seems like a Rivers' solo project more than anything else hence why it is so interesting musically, if you ever listened to any demo batches Rivers dropped you will see how many creative ideas he actually has
youtube.com/watch?v=Urcur4ajTRU

this shit sounds like a pop punk band