/metal/

Thrashing speed metal edition
OLD: FAQ: pastebin.com/vHeAR1Bt

Attached: patch-sabbat-desecration-3347022729.jpg (1000x1000, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSDwgb8ZIyk
rateyourmusic.com/list/Noktorn/albums_actually_killing_metal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1650831839447.png (1926x1056, 3.71M)

melodeath sucks

third for Slipknot is death metal
youtube.com/watch?v=mSDwgb8ZIyk

Attached: 914Z9IVF6CL._AC_SL1425_.jpg (1425x1425, 397.34K)

Finally made it
it looks like shit but has some very tight snares

Attached: essential tight snarecore 18.jpg (3562x2048, 2.96M)

That album sucks ass

kek i won't listen to single album here but props for the hard work

Attached: 1641979741042.jpg (312x245, 13.52K)

I can't disagree with any of this

He's right and has only gotten more right with time

>A wet fart of an album almost single-handedly responsible for the codification of Gothenburg tropes in metal. Early releases by At the Gates and Dark Tranquillity existed by this time, but what did most Gothenburg fans really end up sounding like? This album. This release is responsible for about ten years of terrible, terrible music coming out of Sweden. Unforgivable.
not even 3 lines into the list and this retard is already spouting the most dumb nonsense i've ever heard.

I WILL REMIND THEM

Attached: 1636228830.jpg (860x1327, 294.6K)

I'm gonna make a band called shitopsy it's gonna be like the shitty version of cryptopsy

Heartwork sounds like a series of guitar exercises. SOTS actually sounds like music

I'd rather just be in the timeline where people just ripped off The Jester Race instead.

Attached: 1600548160464.jpg (304x425, 36.9K)

you think you want that but it would be fucking soulless

I've heard a fair number of Jester Race-era IF clones. Unfortunately, none of them are anywhere near as good as that album.

What we got was people playing "at the gates riffs" in every song for a decade. Yeah, I think the reason it can't be copied is it has too much soul though.
Like who? Do any of them get the vocals right?

Metal for the fact that Earth is flat & stationary and is not flying thru space at millions of miles per hour?

I mean yeah but anyone who calls The sound of... comically bad deserves a bullet through the head.
Including Arch enemy and The agonist is basically the same.
No one cares or ever cared about Ghoul.
The inclusion of Xecutioner's return sticks out like a sore thumb. The list is about albums that ruin metal not shitty comeback albums no one cared about.

Gridlink - Flatworlder

megadeth

This retard actually gives a shit what other people think about Discordance Axis? Sure there are tons of indie music fags who listen to them for seemingly no reason (the only other grind they like is PD) But the entire reasoning for Inalienable Dreamless being on the list is "fags like it".

> Do any of them get the vocals right?
c'mon man you know vocals are always the most unique part of every good band
>I think the reason it can't be copied is it has too much soul though.
Definitely. By the 6th "Moonshield" clone you heard you'd already be wishing In Flames never existed and cursing Jesper Stromblad for inserting those damn clean parts in the song.

>What we got was people playing "at the gates riffs" in every song for a decade
people say that alot, usually referring to american melodic metalcore but I really don't see the similarities, especially when AtG played in B standard and almost every metalcore band playing in drop C, and dropping tunings make for very different riffs.
Am I just a retard?

none of these stop or stopped nwn, dark descent, iron bonehead, 20 buck spin, profound lore, debemur morti and dozens of other 'bigger' labels from releasing metal. stuff like this was cute in like 2010 when noktorn's and autism of his kind was at its peak but there's no reality in it. i used to weekly read anus/DLA and prozac/conservationist/etc rants but it's all honestly just a way to feel persecuted and, therefore, somehow special, by being attuned to some secret knowledge and mission.

now that that's out of the way you can go back to the larp: only death is real, false no entry, leave the hall etc etc etc etc

Attached: 1372645234956.jpg (601x599, 140.99K)