Thoughts on the current wave of emo?

Thoughts on the current wave of emo?

Attached: DSC_5286_Original-1623266226-scaled.jpg (2560x1707, 925.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W56ZSF4RblE?t=105
tiktok.com/@homeiswherefl/video/7004563271088999685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all emo since revival is shit

didnt that fag in the skirt rape somebody?

He's in an emo band user. They all raped someone.

That's me, and I didn't but I'm about to

Listen to Pop Punk instead

Attached: 0028860548_10.jpg (1200x1200, 582.46K)

Is it bad I want to see 91X jump on this and give it airplay like they would've in the 90s

Judging by the image I'm guessing
>far left plays drums
>far right plays lead guitar
>beanie dude plays bass
>the skirt lad does vocals and rhythm guitar

Very funny how obvious it is which one of these kids was tweeting tough shit like “keep our name out of your fucking mouth.” Why do rich-kid trancels always try to type so tough? Gay chapocel rap nerds, suburban white trash, behind-the-curve leftist. “uh don’t get your shit curbstomped, little boy :)” can’t believe this is still a type and that it runs Any Forums

Also forgot to mention it depends what emo artists you're referring to, if it's shit like Royal and the Serpant, Powfu or Machine Gun Kelly, then yeah it's absolute shit, but if it's other people with emo-type lyrics or styles, i'm sure it ain't too bad. I'm very nostalgic for the 2000s stuff and the beginning days of midwest emo.

You know I used to curse all the time online but I've stopped because I don't want to get lumped in with that

There are new Emo bands in the first place?

not at all, it's good and deserves to be the 'face of pop punk' over what industry is saying is (MGK/Rodrigo)

ikr, i apologize for being an outdated radio guy, but even during all the shit, they haven't been too bad. just a bit sad they're mostly classic alt now since a lot of their listeners don't like new music period. meanwhile audacy stations... ughh, would be best if 91X capitalized instead of being a fossil. Old and new is what I want, like being a local supporter sometimes and been trying to request haha.

Home Is Where is makes good music but seem like absolutely unbearable people
Same with glass beach
Weatherday makes good music and is cool
Same with awakebutstillinbed
Dogleg didn't deserve to get cancelled
Aaaaaaaaaand I don't care about any other bands from the scene. Should I care about anyone else?

Attached: Weatherday.jpg (770x770, 60.18K)

needs more misogyny

Garbage.
What happened to the fucking guitar. This ends all the hoppy IPA, barcade dorks.
youtu.be/W56ZSF4RblE?t=105

arms length more like farm stank

tiktok.com/@homeiswherefl/video/7004563271088999685

Literally the future of emo. Seethe, chuds.

wait, just saw one of the guys in this band is a pedo, yeaahh, not going to hope now. was unaware. sorry lol

>legitimately believes classic Emo is chudcore
Back to RYM you go.

Attached: 1655525328853.png (770x882, 1.82M)

The cool thing about OG emo is all the good bands sound nothing alike. They were all doing their own thing. Once Algernon Cadwallader made the twinkle dad thing trendy every single "emo revival" band sounds exactly the same and curiously enough, sounds nothing like emo.

Its been dead for like 5 years. There are a few good bands, like awakebutstillinbed, but most current bands are boring as fuck and dont even sound like emo. Theyre just indie rock with overwrought lyrics and the occasional twinkly riff.