New Beyoncé is out

New Beyoncé is out

youtu.be/yjki-9Pthh0

Attached: C0492137-235A-490F-866C-5CD5E73505FE.jpg (1605x2057, 733.76K)

Disco is back anons

Im getting more of an electro-city pop vibe

bey :(

I used to think Rihanna was just a cheap Beyonce ripoff, then I realized they both have no talent other than shaking their ass.

I feel like Beyoncé isn’t necessarily popular and just pushed hard by the media and the music industry. Does she truly have an actual fanbase? It just seems so fake.

Someone who is willing to get banned put this under "Big Music" on rym

What's with all this house shit lately

no one actually listen to her. shes like the 99th most listened artist on spotify, shes behind Michael Jackson

>drake goes full deep house
>Beyoncé do a house bop
Thai is the best thing. Fuck trap.

she the only ""superstar"" I know with absolutely no classics I can think of maybe two songs from her and shes been around for more than a decade really sad

Gaspar Noe on the scene there at the end

I think that’s it. She’s a “superstar”, I get that. But where are the fucking hits? I can maybe think of a couple songs but that’s about it. I know she’s a sort of modern Diana Ross, but at least she had massive hits.

America's culture is centered around...

She has an extremely loyal fanbase and influence. People are already saying that this will force a wave of songs similar to it. She just never sells as much as Rihanna or Perry ever did, which is confusing

My ex girlfriend tried to argue to me that Beyoncé is bigger than Michael Jackson at his peak. Like she was getting heated that I said that it was bullshit. Beehive is real

I think that song she did with Nicki Minaj was a huge hit but maybe that doesn’t technically count

>new beyonce is dance music
>new drake is dance music

so looks like house hop is on the menu

just like the last the weeknd album, these 2 will be for forgotten real soon

does it scare you, this the new wave

Attached: dancing apu.gif (128x128, 37.97K)

Attached: Who gives a shit.gif (245x255, 916.92K)