Early Week Blues I Suppose Edition

Early Week Blues I Suppose Edition

Let's try to keep these at the ten minute mark or shorter, but otherwise post whatever the hell you want.

I'll let the first non-OP fellow link the first track.

Attached: It's_song_review_time_to_cure_those_blues.png (1221x1111, 210.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J1yNuta9uk8
youtube.com/watch?v=Nzj_WfPGG0c
youtube.com/watch?v=gf2z_UJ8Zhw
youtube.com/watch?v=g4JmpKmTfpU
youtube.com/watch?v=zu-NtbGCbh0
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM
youtube.com/watch?v=DGGq_iLizJs
youtube.com/watch?v=8B-i1vsA6jw
youtube.com/watch?v=-DUBvKtm_08
youtube.com/watch?v=Hef3MMt0JC0
youtube.com/watch?v=cUaKPfud6A0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZziEJdniMMI
youtu.be/CiKk-elcGTc
youtube.com/watch?v=Swqw5a8I4b4
youtube.com/watch?v=KeboFdHctaM
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDkvSRXPOY
youtube.com/watch?v=cWQbNb39lgc
youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs
youtube.com/watch?v=kOHoKSbxMuo
youtube.com/watch?v=IlJT9SrcFag
youtube.com/watch?v=i95GcmpXPe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/J1yNuta9uk8

Based Gun Club. Zero complaints. A solid track in every way. Thanks for sharing. 9/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Nzj_WfPGG0c

youtube.com/watch?v=gf2z_UJ8Zhw

cool bop. really like the vibe of 80s hip-hop

Middling modern rap that might be hurt by the language barrier a lot. It's not terrible or anything, but nothing about it particularly stands out to me (other than apparently coming from Spain, I guess?). Not digging it. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=g4JmpKmTfpU

I enjoyed it for the Boa sample. I don't have much knowledge of rap but I like the way his voice sounds. The beat flows very well and the lap steel segment of Duvet is used very nicely throughout the rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=zu-NtbGCbh0

good stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=RJqimlFcJsM

Average-ish post-punk that like... there's nothing about the elements of the song that I can point to as being particularly unappealing, but it just feels so derivative and not that enjoyable to me. Eh. 6/10

youtube.com/watch?v=DGGq_iLizJs

I like it. Entertaining concept, good melody and lyrics, well-produced. Sounds like a song that could have been on The Kinks' Village Green Preservation Society.

youtube.com/watch?v=8B-i1vsA6jw

The track is nothing special. Still, the skilled vocals raise it above par for me. Thanks for sharing. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=-DUBvKtm_08

From the perspective of an Irish-American who's not interested in soccer at all really, it's a fine enough novelty song about English pride. I don't really want to be critical. Nothing horrible about it at all. I actually think that the vocals are above average for pop music. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Hef3MMt0JC0

youtube.com/watch?v=cUaKPfud6A0

got my foot tapping 8/10. The Supremes' version is truly excellent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZziEJdniMMI

Short fun track. I like it a lot.
youtu.be/CiKk-elcGTc

Playing around with the styles of Irish traditional music? Why not? Sounds fantastic to me. Thanks for sharing. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Swqw5a8I4b4

A Brazilian take on easy listening type music, reminiscent of John Denver, Carly Simon, and James Taylor, I suppose? It's fine enough. Chill vibes that seem to reward repeated listens. 8/10

youtube.com/watch?v=KeboFdHctaM

**posting this one mostly for the music video
youtube.com/watch?v=FiDkvSRXPOY

youtube.com/watch?v=cWQbNb39lgc

Enjoyable Japanese pop music. Probably not hurt by the language barrier. Would be ideal for some kind of outdoor party during a breezy afternoon. 7/10

youtube.com/watch?v=4hGQ97tCTOs

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHoKSbxMuo

Not liking this at all. Really not the electronic music for me, frankly. Eh. 4/10

youtube.com/watch?v=IlJT9SrcFag

okay user i actually listened to this all the way through after stopping last time and i now understand why you keep posting it. 4/5 baguettes
youtube.com/watch?v=i95GcmpXPe0