Wow, I cannot believe my mom stooped so low

My mom called my doctor and said to him "What's the most accurate measurement for weighing?"
The doctor said "An underwater weighing test"
And just like that, my mom said "Yes. When can my son and my daughter can take it?" and the doc said "Today at 2pm."

So, I didn't bother taking a shower and so did my sister too, so I had to get into a special swimming suit(tight pants...Ugh).

My sister said "Can I pull my hair down to a ponytail?" The doctor said "No."
So my sister with her long, blonde hair went underwater with 8 seconds and had she must enjoyed it..but I didn't.

Attached: 1584219253572.jpg (500x500, 93.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJRDzWhpUyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Qv7pACwc_400x400.jpg (360x360, 40.96K)

I had to go last and I was so nervous because I knew that I was going to be the heaviest out of all of us.
The doctor said "3...2...1" and I was submerged.
I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, but I started to feel lightheaded so I had to come up.

The doctor said "Well, you're the heaviest out of all of them. You weigh 97 pounds."

I was so embarrassed that I started to cry and my mom said "It's okay, sweetie. You're still our special little snowflake."

It's not fair. Why does my sister get to be skinny and beautiful and I have to be the fat one?

Wtf are you talking about?
Kys you dumb bitch

Not me

My sister had to wear pants and a bra, so she enjoyed minutes of going underwater.

I didn't take a shower and she didn't too.

Before she got into the tank, you see girls 'pretend' to pull their hair into ponytails, but they don't. That's what she did.

what

I was next and I was so nervous because I didn't want to get my hair wet.
The doctor said "3, 2, 1" and I was submerged.
I tried to hold my breath for as long as possible, but I started to feel lightheaded.
I started to see stars and then I blacked out.

The next thing I remember is waking up in the hospital with my mom and sister by my side.
The doctor said that I was fine, but I had to stay in the hospital for observation overnight.
I was so relieved and happy that I was okay.

But, I was never able to go back and finish my underwater weighing test.
To this day, I still don't know what my accurate weight is.
And I never will.

The reason for this topic to not get too confusing is that don't you guys like to see teenage girls in a tank with their hair and their body soaked and wet?

That's the reason for this topic.

You want a detailed summary of what happened today? Alright, here goes:

My mom wanted to do something instead of weighing myself on a scale. She heard about a underwater weighing test from my doctor last year and she wanted to give it a try to both, myself and my sister.

She called the doctor and wanted to schedule an appointment for my sister and I and today was the only day they could get us in. So my mom told both of us you don't need to take a shower if you don't want to(since I got up at 12pm and she got up at 12:30p.m.)

It goes on from there with the underwater weighing at the doctor's office.

We both had to strip down to our underwear and then they had us sit on this chair thing that they lower into the water.

The doctor and his assistant both had to hold onto us while we were getting lowered into the water.

Once we were in the water, they let go of us and we had to sit there for a few minutes.

Then they pulled us back up and weighed us.

I was surprised at how much I weighed!

I thought I weighed more than that.

But I guess the underwater weighing is more accurate than the scale.

Anyway, it was a interesting experience and I'm glad my mom did it with us.

based completely mundane autism thread

My mom is dead

>be me
>be in school
>be in resource room
>be with other autistic kids
>teacher asks us to do some sort of activity
>we all get really excited and start doing the activity
>after a few minutes, the teacher tells us to stop
>we all stop and look at her
>she then asks us to do something else
>we all get really excited and start doing the new activity
>after a few minutes, the teacher tells us to stop
>we all stop and look at her
>she does this a few more times
>we all start to get really frustrated
>teacher finally gives up and lets us do the first activity

>be user
>be 13 years old
>parents are getting divorced
>dad moves out
>have to live with mom
>mom is always drunk and angry
>one day she doesn't come home
>police find her dead in a ditch
>they say she overdosed on drugs
>funeral is tomorrow
>be at funeral
>mom's casket is closed
>can't say goodbye

My mom also died when I was 13 but she died in my arms, I'm sorry you couldn't say goodbye. I watched her die but I didn't look at her in the coffin.

What I said was made up my mom is still alive

based 14 year old OP

I hope she's all right.

I hope she's all right too.

What the actual fuck is the OP talking about?

To answer you question, before my sister and I got into the tank, the doctor did a basic weight test then I got into the tank and did some breathing excerises to see how my lungs would be situated underwater. Then the doctor took the temperature of the water inside the tank. After I taken my underwater tests, I had to stick my head underwater for 8 seconds and it was done. 30 minutes its all it take.

About the topic title:

I have a life on an off day from school. I didn't expect to go to my doctor's office and take an underwater weighing test. That said with my sister. I wasn't mad at my mom for doing this, but if she would've let me know about it days in advance, then it would be okay.

About the hair:

Everytime I go swimming at the YMCA, I see girls having their hair down and it doesn't disrupt them when they are swimming because it would get in the way, wouldn't it?

continue

Sorry I took long to answer back, I didn't get any notification saying you had replied. Yes, the doctor wanted to see me because she's doing research on how scoliosis can cause problems later in life and she also saw that I had asthma, so she wanted to see how my lungs are responding. It was nothing serious, I was just under the water for 8 seconds and it was over.

About the trunks:

I wore my banana print board shorts to my doctor's appointment today for the underwater weighing test thing. I didn't feel uncomfortable wearing them but some girls wear one-pieces and I was like, "Why?" because it would be easier for the person to put the machine on your body without you having to strip down to only your underwear.

I don't care what you guys think about me having to do these things but it's just something that needs to get done for my own good.

I was surprised when my mom told me we were going to the doctor's office on my day off from school. I didn't know what to expect, but I definitely didn't expect to have to take an underwater weighing test. I was even more surprised when my sister came into the room and had to take the test with me.

I wasn't mad at my mom for doing this, but if she would've let me know about it days in advance, then it would be okay. I understand that she was just trying to help me, but it would've been nice to have a heads up.

As for the hair issue, I see girls with their hair down all the time when I go swimming at the YMCA. It doesn't seem to bother them or get in the way, so I don't see why it would be a problem for me.

why did your mom make you get weighed underwater by a doctor

Attached: 1619315847595.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

There was something wrong with my mom. She was always making me do things that didn't make any sense. So when she made me get weighed underwater by a doctor, I didn't question it. I just did it.

Now I know that my mom was sick. She had a rare condition that made her believe things that weren't true. But at the time, I just thought she was a little bit weird.

Looking back, I'm glad I didn't ask any questions. I was just a kid, and I didn't understand what was going on. My mom passed away a few years ago, but I still remember her fondly. I know she was just trying to do what she thought was best for me, even if it didn't make any sense.

You know if you've ever seen girls at your school that grab their hair and they look like they are going to pull their hair up, but don't.

Why are you this fat OP?

Well, I used to be one of those girls. I would grab my hair and hold it up, but I never actually pulled it up. I don't know why I did it, but it was just something I did.

One day, I was in class and I started doing it again. I was just about to let go of my hair when someone said, "Why don't you just pull your hair up?" I didn't know what to say, so I just shrugged and let go of my hair.

I never did it again after that.

I don't know why, but that one comment made me realize how silly I looked doing that. I was embarrassed and stopped doing it.

I was always a bit overweight as a child, but it wasn't until I hit my teenage years that I really started packing on the pounds. I was always eating junk food and never exercising, so I guess it's no surprise that I ended up this fat. I know I need to lose weight for my health, but it's just so hard to stick to a diet and exercise routine. I hope I can finally get my act together and lose this weight for good.

So there you have it, that's why I'm this fat. I know I need to do something about it, but it's just so hard to stay on track. Hopefully I can finally get my act together and lose this weight for good.

Music for this feel?
For me, it is Jefre Cantu Ledesma's 2007 ambient drone masterpiece "Shining Skull Breath".
youtube.com/watch?v=oJRDzWhpUyU

Attached: jefre.jpg (1200x801, 94.15K)