Classical music is boring

I just want to say that classical music is boring.

Yes, I spend 6 months reading music theory college books to understanding it.
I learned a lot of gay knowledge.

And now I can give you a very academic theorical explanation of why clasical music is boring using a historical development arguments of how music has evolved since the baroque.

Still, clasical music is boring, I'm just now well read enough to give you a technical explanation.

Still, clasical music is as boring as reading philosophy books from centuries ago.

Attached: st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg (600x600, 35.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rq1-_UPwYSM
youtube.com/watch?v=l4zkc7KEvYM&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>to understanding it

>very academic theorical explanation
i'm interested

>Still, clasical music is as boring as reading philosophy books from centuries ago.
>complains that old thing is old.
This is the level of critique that enlightened classical haters are coming up with.

t. retard

classical music requires no theoretical knowledge. It either speaks directly to your soul or it doesn't.

>music made by old bourgeoisie faggots from 200 years ago
Wow, no shit that will be boring as a fuck.

You're wrong, a lot of classical is boring but you're not

Your Brain just can't process that much melodies and harmonies, zoomer.
Just like it's impossible for grandpa to clap on backbeat.

Classical melody is always boring and complicated harmony doesn't make good music. Most classical composers just shat out mechanical, robotic, and formulaic sounding music, meanwhile modern composition focuses on emotion and expression which is why a composer like John Williams who can make more than a couple memorable melodies will always beat Mozart or Beethoven

Maybe will.i.am is just better. Not that classical is inferior to modernity.

Something can't be better without something else being inferior

Only, if there's one universe.

Attached: 88888888888888888888888.jpg (800x1050, 163.99K)

HAAAAAAARRRRGH *poops in a bucket, sprinkling Cheeto dust over the horrid result* *begins smearing the shitmix on my penis while listening to 100gecs* anyone care to join? no classical please

You're boring

Okay.

>classical music is bor- youtube.com/watch?v=rq1-_UPwYSM

boring people are bored :^)

>And now I can give you a very academic theorical explanation of why clasical music is boring using a historical development arguments of how music has evolved since the baroque.
Please do

that is not classical

youtube.com/watch?v=l4zkc7KEvYM&t=0s
IDK how any rym or Any Forums teen can write essays about the majesty of swans or boris - flood and think vid posted is boring

i'm new to classical, any recs for more composers like this one?