I don't listen to <band> because i disagree with them politically

>i don't listen to because i disagree with them politically

Attached: 1509663897470.png (1600x1435, 1.43M)

This never happens

I look like this and say this

i hear it from both liberals and conservatives and it's fucking pathetic

I refuse to listen to commie music.

>i like because they agree with me politically

Attached: cum.png (228x233, 84.25K)

I don't usually care about political affiliation but they're trans they get dropped

Attached: 1643510642492.jpg (875x520, 35.9K)

Lefties usually make horrible music. It's not that their vision doesn't align with mine. For example Liturgy, Rage Against The Machine, Nirvana. Fucking garbage.

yea same

You've never heard some liberal chick screeching about how "ewwwwww YOU LIKE KANYE you know he's a republican!!!"

And I just think about how many people he's seen shot and killed, jailed, in the name of cultural klout to promote records in the music business.

lmao name one good right wing artist

conservatives do this ALL THE FUCKING TIME

bait or retarded

no we don't, otherwise there would be like three bands to listen to

ariel pink

kanye west, most good bands with a networth above $100m, ariel pink

what annoys me more than people that say they don't listen to bands they disagree with is gatekeeping faggot fans that say "HURR DURR YOU CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS BAND IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME BELIEFS AS THEM"

so if conservatives admit that 90% of good art (music, shows, movies, etc) are made by liberals, why don't they bend the knee to their clearly superior liberal overlords?

who the fuck is weak minded enough to change their entire life view based on a piece of art?

Attached: 1651798735310.jpg (406x604, 109.41K)

This, always deny toons attention

culture is a reflection of society and vice versa. always has been, always will be. anti-war music fueled anti-war sentiment in the 60s, and anti-war sentiment fueled anti-war music. the average person is gonna spend more time consuming pop culture than thinking about politics. i'm not saying the next MCU movie is gonna influence someone's voting decisions or anything. i'm just saying it's funny how you spend your life paradoxically hating liberals and everything they stand for yet stuffing your face with their art and filling their pockets with your money.

who said i hate liberals? i just disagree with them on some stuff. i'm a libertarian.

>skrewdriver fans mad
check 'em