All my friends and really everyone I know has their Spotify music private and I don't know why...

All my friends and really everyone I know has their Spotify music private and I don't know why? is it insecurity or something? Why does everyone have private profiles? No one wants to share what music they have in them. I'm not a teen these are grown adults with jobs. I could understand one person but everyone? Am I missing something?

Attached: spotify.png (400x400, 16.16K)

I didn't even know you could add friends before they pushed their blend thing. I really don't care, they probably don't as well

Not everyone who is someone bad, has something to hide.

Spotify made everyone's profile private some time ago and I think people didn't bother making their profile viewable due to merely being uninformed about the change.

Because I don't like to be judged by my bad music taste. I like to listen to music without feeling watched and changing my music style.

Why you such a pussy?

don't have bad taste then

People don't like/don't care about the social media aspects of Spotify. They just want to hear music.

I just value privacy and don't want to unconciously change my opinion to fit in a group like humans do. Humans are social creatures after all. There is nothing pussy about staying true to yourself and identity.

I don't have bad taste, I just don't want to be influenced by others who do have one like you.

So why the fuck would you ask for my spotify and add me?

It's pussy to care what people think about you. Why does it matter?

This basically

Just acting nice.

I mentioned why retard.

you mean "not everyone who has something to hide is bad"

My gf regularly stalks her friends' accounts to make fun of their tastes. I dunno why I private mine, I don't think my taste in music is something to flaunt, or a personality trait. I hate using social media

Attached: 1655738250432.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

>I don't have bad taste, I just don't want to be influenced by others who do have one like you.
user with all due respect you must know that didn't make sense what you said here

You will never make it with this mindset. You should read some Swami's. It will make your life much better

I hate social media and so do I hate the social aspect of other software such as: music software, tv-show/movie software and book software. It is a privacy violation to me that people can always see what I am listening to. Besides I like talking with people about music on my own terms: if I find a cool album for example. I also dislike that people judge each other based on music knowingly or unknowingly. I do like the idea of sharing certain playlists with each other or creating and maintaining one together. Or having listen parties

Coal Chamber are pretty cool dude

Why are you giving me unsollicited advice? Just because I differ in opinion does not mean I have to change for your pleasure. The world does not revolve around you even though you might think it without knowing so.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 80.08K)

It's not for my pleasure it's to make your life more fulfilling.

I like here come the mummies quite a bit. I don't know Coal Chamber. I am quite new to making music a real hobby and delving into it.