Mastodon appreciation thread!

i love them so fucking much bros

Attached: Front.jpg (953x953, 286.2K)

Poser

not everybody is trying to be in a group or cares about what others think

real good band. don't think they have a bad album, although some are much better than others

Top 3 albums?

I feel like everyone pretty much agrees their earlier stuff (first four albums) is the best. I don't think they've ever put out a terrible album, but Emperor of Sand was pretty damn bland and boring. Latest album is probably their best since Crack the Skye and Once More 'Round the Sun was solid.

Grim is really good. I feel like a lot of the shit they've been trying to do for a few albums has started to work. It's both instrumentally and vocally. The lyrics are better.

I think there are a few good moments in the Hunter, but I can't draw on anything memorable in those late three albums off the top of my head.

Is it ok to delete Bladecatcher?

Leviathan, Blood Mountain and Hushed And Grim. I've started listening to the last one only lately but I fell in love with how perfect the production is and how round it sounds. Also it's packed with emotions.

CTS best album. Blood Mountain 2nd best. The Hunter most underrated.

nah you are

My favorite band.
Hushed And Grim was phenomenal

It would be much better if it was cut down to 50 minutes though

Nah, garbage for hipsters and posers. You wouldn't see anyone praise this band in /meal

/meal/ are bunch of contrarian shitters who only talk about 90s black metal or obsucre grindcore

>t. poser

t. diaperfag

wrong

>only talk about 90s black metal or obsucre grindcore
>t. diaperfag
Holy pleb

filtered

Leviathan
Remission
Blood Mountain