Why do you hate music that you haven't listened to? How do you dislike something without having heard it?

Why do you hate music that you haven't listened to? How do you dislike something without having heard it?
>pic related - a band that Any Forums doesn't like despite the majority of posters never having heard them before. I also have never listened to them and have a negative opinion for some reason.

Attached: avengedsevenfold.png (500x501, 68.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk
youtube.com/watch?v=4mz24pUxV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=zGbfHaqyMuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I grew up on A7X they were my favorite band back in 2006 or so. I listened to them up until I was about 18 in 2008 and just sort of lost interest
I wonder if they ever were able to keep up the moment or if they sold out and became butt rock

I've made that mistake with many bands like mcr, paramore, where I just think they look like stupid and cringe and emo but in this case these guys make me fall asleep.

funny you should post this album bc I have been listening to Afterlife on repeat for a month now. Catchy as fuck and very nostalgic

A7X is good. Parkway Drive is better. Half of Any Forums listens to the Beatles and sniffs their own farts. The other half of Any Forums simps for Kpop girl feet pics.
The 3rd half of Any Forums are all metal chads.

there self titled is there best album and this is best song
youtube.com/watch?v=Hg7lIkZdTPk

City of Evil and this album especially are still nostalgic but for the most part it's total butt-rock and way less listenable nowadays than other stuff from high school.
If i wanna get the scene kid throwback id rather listen to old attack attack or something.
If i want to listen to metal i'd listen to actual good metal.

i dunno this song is still really good youtube.com/watch?v=4mz24pUxV2k

A7X was a band I gave a chance to in high school but Attack Attack was one that I always just assumed was complete garbage without ever listening

Not saying its total shit but the album goes down severely in quality after Gunslinger. And the whole album is basically Call of Duty Zombies-map-song-core. It's not bad but the part of me that gets the most enjoyment out of it is my inner 14 year old.

i never played that before so i dunno what that sounds like

>The 3rd half of Any Forums are all metal chads.
go tell /metal/ you like Avenged Sevenfold lmao

this
you might get better recs desu

I do wonder if OP actually listens to other metal or what

>18
>in 2008
OLD MAN OLD MAN OLD MAN GTFO GEEZER

Attached: 57400.jpg (300x500, 19.76K)

wtf whyd it add desu im NOT a weeb fucking Any Forums text box FUCK

newfag tourist

Attached: 65655.jpg (220x220, 36.04K)

>a7x
>metal

i used to like them and now i don't
simple as

i dont care for their music much but they are unfathomably based
youtube.com/watch?v=zGbfHaqyMuw

Gave them a listen.
It's the musical equivalent of untoasted toast between two slices of toasted toast.
Bland, sort of weird, but good enough if nothing else is around.