Does anyone else on Any Forums love Elvis?

Does anyone else on Any Forums love Elvis?

Attached: Elvis-in-Sweater-scaled.jpg (2052x2560, 964.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiY5auB3OWg
youtube.com/watch?v=ViMF510wqWA
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRSlZEq_l0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer Costello

Talentless hack

I'm a zoomer and have great reverence for him. People who dislike him are usually redditor faggots.

yes a virtuoso in every regard, guy literally could do any genre of his time and do it well in that regard. Like most artists from his generation, albums weren't the greatest concern but instead singles. Easily one of the or THE greatest influence for majority of artists after him. Even fags like critics from Pitchfork, Rolling Stone and RYM understand how important and great his music was.
Obviously you haven't listened to much music
based.

>honky donky rocky fonky
Give me a break bitch. This dude is all looks and zero talent. If he was some balding fat fuck no one would've care.

yes, because he had SOVL.
youtube.com/watch?v=MiY5auB3OWg
youtube.com/watch?v=ViMF510wqWA
youtube.com/watch?v=wTRSlZEq_l0

how retarded are you?

Kinda like every popstar ever huh

Yes.

kys.

Elvis is EXTREMELY mid compared to even other rockabilly contemporaries. He made his best records for Sun, his early RCA period was quietly mogged by Carl Perkins, and his whole bad boy shtick evaporated when he started making movies.

Who the fuck is Carl Perkins? Do you know what mogged even means?

I have tho, and Presley is kinda mid. He’s no Little Richard

>Who the fuck is Carl Perkins?

Attached: bait big.jpg (600x600, 23.55K)

> "Fuck niggers." - Elvis

Love his Sun stuff.

Brainlette poster

I really enjoy his work. It's just sad that you either have fags disrespecting him because 'muh racism' or zoomers who only know him because of the new movie coming out where Elvis looks gay. The real Elvis was neither racist not gay looking. Also, In the Ghetto is based

yes

The man was aesthetic as fuck, and I can appreciate that

I'm a Nashvillian Zoomer, always loved Wlvis thought he was cooler and better than the Beatles. Highlight was seeing Graceland, truly lived the rockstar lifestyle.