How can anyone take rock seriously these days and expect it to make a comeback when most of it’s musicians these days...

How can anyone take rock seriously these days and expect it to make a comeback when most of it’s musicians these days look like basedboy beta cucks like pic related.

Attached: AF2C8E8C-5CC9-4B23-9ECA-B9DF83D55496.jpg (828x454, 315.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5pR-voFbxzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rock is back, hip hop is dead

Reminder that the only people who watch these big guitarist jewtubers have never playrd an instrument in their life, so it's all ahout how "memetic" and trendy you look.

the only guy who looks like that is rivers cumo

better musician than your favorite rapper

Just enjoy the ride bro it's over before you know it

God I hate Steve Turdberry. So fucking unfunny, cringe, and his music sux

>Has the "tard tone" in his voice that is almost always diagnostic for some form of developmental issue.
>Was offered a proper gig with a popular band, chickened out and seemingly had a nervous breakdown

Normally I wouldn't care but he seems to be a bit of a cunt to other people.

And even he managed to get with a japanese woman

Attached: beautiful-disaster.png (791x665, 667.52K)

rock is for söys, move on and listen to metal like a man.

>annoying youtuber who has never been punched in the face in his life is an annoying cunt
wow such surprise

One of the first "greats" of rock that some people still mourn the loss of looked like picrel. OP is a retard.

Attached: buddy-holly-bw-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg (1200x794, 86.69K)

Looks great unlike op

>Skinny manlet plays guitar x1000 times better than me
HE SUCKS!

haha whoa he looks like one of the minions :0

He's annoying as fuck but the guy can shred. I like Jared Dynes better. Jareds a Chad and actually plays in a band.

And Elvis Costello in the 70s and 80s

all my favorite rock bands released their best material when they weren't famous (if they ever were), so I guess it works better as a non-mainstream genre
to each his own, but in my opinion only retards or underage fags want it have a "comeback".

Because music is consumed with the ears, not the eyes.

I stopped watching steve but seriously his netalcore song is legit good especially the solo

>metalcore
>good
Pick one.

*metalcore

youtu.be/5pR-voFbxzo

Metalcore is good you dumb dumb