Shitty MKUltra circus music starts playing I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN

>shitty MKUltra circus music starts playing I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
>shitty boomer guitar solo
SHE GET HIIIIGH SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIGH SHE GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
>shitty ten minute keyboard solo
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
>song ends
wow, truly the GOAT band. Thank you Jim Morrison for your truly groundbreaking """music"""

Attached: the-doors.jpg (1000x1000, 117.08K)

i miss this lil nigga like you wouldnt believe.
fags here only ever wanna talk about jim cos hes cute but the Doors would just be a normal blues rock band without ray.
Ray put the circus sound in the CIA circus music

Attached: Ray Manzarek.jpg (499x720, 89.82K)

>Ray put the circus sound in the CIA circus music
yeah, the rhythm guitarist did a pretty good job too, i'd say he is underrated
Manzarek gets his dues imo

>This is the end

Attached: images.jpeg-24.jpg (850x361, 24.14K)

I AM JIM MORRISON (but better)

Attached: DB38E446-5A38-4A2E-AF69-1CBE84A3E76F.png (477x700, 670.75K)

kino.

Attached: cigaro.png (400x400, 149.62K)

You're an errand mod

The real Doorspill is realizing that all of them were unique in their own way when put together and nothing special without the others. They were simply THE GOAT

exactly..thank you fellow boomer (just kidding im 27) youre right though they actually all had a very unique background for their time. But to be fair to other bands in the 60s a lot of guys had VERY unorthodox backgrounds. Jack Bruce of Cream fame was fucking playing classical cello in a conservatory and jazz when he was younger.

fair point, they truly were more than the sum of their parts when it came together

ive been reading ray's book and he goes deep on all their different influences from music/art/film/literature, he makes the era seem so exciting and open to possibilities

60s was a just a based time to be a live if you were creative.

COME ON BABY TAKE A CHANCE WITH US

Attached: stormy.gif (220x132, 224.65K)

Watching this on acid and seeing how palm leaves mindfuckingly morph in shape is truly GOAT experience to prepare you for the upcoming kino.

he was the real heart and soul of the doors

OH SUZIE Q

Attached: suzieq.jpg (476x480, 50.2K)

many such cases

Attached: RichardWright.gif (265x205, 908.25K)

I still enjoy the final cut even though he's not on it

glowies on full alert today. look out for whatever they're trying to distract you from with this garbage

this. that is why Jim insisted they split the money evenly when they signed their record deal. 4 guys, each got 25%. No "I did this, I did that" faggotry. They also didn't list individual song writing credits since a lot of songs evolved during group sessions, and even songs that were written by one member entirely would be treated as a group effort(Krieger wrote Love Me Two TImes for example) until Soft Parade where internal problems really began to tear the band apart.

fucking kino OP, im gonna be stealing that one from now on when people wanna talk the doors and how inspirational they are and perfect jim morrison is.

you're a little buddy, typical for a KGB poster