KINO

Aren't they are the most based band in such silly genre as gothic post-punk? They're like The Birthday Party of the Soviet Union. Btw they are way better then Joy Division innit?

They are even kalled /KINO/.

Attached: m1000x1000.jpg (600x412, 124.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkUSL5u-DUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yovey5n6fcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>kino starts to become slightly more popular with young westerners
>Any Forums hates them all of a sudden
>pretends they aren't just being contrarian and autistic and kino was always "mediocre"

why are Any Forumscels always like this?

dunno man but those are cool however

>most based in a genre such as gothic Post-Punk
No
>they're like The Birthday Party
no
>better than Joy Division
Maybe but only due to their Folk phase which sounds nothing like JD.
>They are even called Kino
Yeah, well I prefer Zvuki Any Forums

LMAO they're fine but they never created anything on the level of Closer
They're just alright altogether and musically no different than most of the soviet bands of that era quit dickeating because they've gotten popular

Why do people keep wanking over Closer so much? I listened to the album and fell asleep, the most boring, lifeless shit I ever heard in Post-Punk music, even U2 sounds livelier than that shit.

>Zvuki Any Forums
Not post-punk, fucking folkfag

>Zvuki Mu not Post-Punk
Retarded zoomer, Zvuki Mu is the most iconic Post-Punk band of the Moscow scene. Just because Zvuki Mu didn't dwell in gay "sad kruschevka doomer" aesthetic doesn't mean they aren't Post-Punk.
youtube.com/watch?v=FkUSL5u-DUM
youtube.com/watch?v=Yovey5n6fcM (and they were good enough to get a John Peel session)

Attached: brian eno with zvuki mu.jpg (550x533, 77.61K)

Nigga "post-punk" isn't any music which came after punk, it refers to a specific style. Can all the experimental zolo art rock/punk with bard characteristics and new wave synthpop enthusiasts fuck off from Russian post punk threads. Imagine calling doomer aesthetic gay when you go "muh avant-garde" over artsy nonsense.

Are you fucking stupid mate? So are you gonna tell me that Pil is not Post-Punk just because they are not gay and sad? Are The Birthday Party, New Model Army or The Church not Post-Punk? You are the one who should fuck off from the Post-Punk threads (in general, not just the Russian ones) because you don't know jack about where the genre came from and what it is all about. You are limiting an interesting genre that was built around eclecticism and search for new sounds to a derivative, four-chord predictable snoozefest.

You haven't even listened to Zvuki Mu because they are not even Zolo or Synthpop, yes they are slightly more interesting than predictable Kino shlock but they are not far off in the Experimental category. I hate to break it to you but these Russian Post-Punk threads get raided by Experimental Rock and Synthpop chads because the genre of music you are talking about (boring Joy Division rip-offs) is not interesting in the slightest. Catchy Synthpop and creative Art Punk is more unique and enjoyable. That is the reason why Zvuki Mu managed to work with Brian Eno, get a John Peel session and receive a tribute video from The National. This is why Massive Attack and Cocteau Twins make tribute concerts for Egor Letov and Yanka, this is why Na Zare by Alyans got rediscovered online 40 years later and sampled in a Yung Lean song.

All the Kino shit is boring and predictable mate. You calling Zvuki Mu "muh avant-garde nonsense" just shows that either you are a complete pleb who gets weirded out by a single bit of originality or a Russian gopnik shill who accidentally wrote 4 instead of 2 in the search bar. Are you Russian? If you are, then you are the reason why our culture is backwards and fucked compared to other European nations, if you are not Russian, then stop trying to pin our music in a specific direction that you want it to be seen as, nobody but retarded Moscow living zoomers like this retarded sadboy aesthetic.

Did you make this thread as a react to

Kino means Movie in Russian
Its a stupid name for a band lmao

Cъeбиcь, лoх

>Catchy Synthpop
Lmao, kys
>Massive Attack and Cocteau Twins
Proceeds to list el*ctronic and p*p artists

>sampled in a Yung Lean song
Stopped reading here, sorry but Iam not going to listen to the opinions of someone who thinks being sampled by Yung Lean is a positive

>he got filtered by Massive Attack and Cocteau Twins
How low can Russians go?

It is still better than being put in a Doomer compilation.

Are you that mf'er who tried to discredit every British post-punk band saying they suck and proceeded to post shit ton of links to Russian pop and folk songs some time ago?

>namedrops British Post-Punk bands as examples of what Post-Punk is about
>are you that guy who tried to discredit every British Post-Punk band

How dense are you mate?

>gothic post punk
Stopped reading there, kys

You don't understand, it was weeks ago. I still get angry when I remember. I will find him. Fucking punk

what's wrong pal?