Do u still use cds?????

do u still use cds?????

Attached: downloadfile (5).jpg (474x355, 32.53K)

No!!!

Yes. CDs are comfy and a lot cheaper and less of a hassle than vinyl. Just pop it in and play. Also very easy to store.

Hell yeah, you can rip the music and put it anywhere. Unlike when I buy music online it has limited downloads and can only be used in certain places and has drm. CDs are superior

Yes, but I also have a $1400 walkman that runs on Android

Yes. Started to get more CDs recently, since I got lot of space in my rack after selling stuff I don't listen anymore

yes, they're great

I was trying to burn a CD the other day and realized that the newest computer I own with an optical drive is a fucking Mac G5 from the year of our lord 2005. Every other computer I own has either doesn't have one, or has had the dvd drive ripped out to use the sata/molex for other shit.

Yes. My car has a CD player.

>cd players aren't in cars or computers any more
no

>less of a hassle than vinyl
they don't sound as good, though

they do

yes

Obviously, but vinyl is more for the special albums that deserve the jump in quality

placebo victims

no, but i recently bought a tape deck and i am currently listening through all of my moms old tapes

Yes, as coasters.

>car doesn't have a vinyl player

Of course. Why wouldn't I?

i did until i bought a car without a cd player. they also stopped making cds for a lot of new stuff around the same time so now i just stream like a bozo

>Unlike when I buy music online it has limited downloads and can only be used in certain places and has drm
someone doesn't use bandcamp

if it was recorded using 1s and 0s, vinyl is a downgrade