The Mars Volta are currently in LA hosting a 3-day listening party where people go inside a black cube to hear a new...

The Mars Volta are currently in LA hosting a 3-day listening party where people go inside a black cube to hear a new song

Attached: 9572E6C4-2471-4D03-9E03-307EBF3137A8.jpg (2000x1270, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/wcu8aa0srl2fple/IMG_6098.MOV/file
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Picture of the cube

Attached: CCAD0B7F-67C7-4280-8D45-F93D9129F8C5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Personally, the Mars Volta sounds like it will suck ass without Juan (bassist), Ikey (keyboards), and Jon (their best drummer)

>no one shows up

Is anything worth listening to from this band after Frances The Mute?

I guess they had one or two people in the cube at a time for around 5 minutes and it lasted for 8 hours. There were people still in line that had to be turned away.

Attached: cx1oxksecm691.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

Imagine the smell

Why does this seem so out of touch to me?
Music just doesnt have the cultural impact it used to have with the death of the radio and death of MTV. This just this attempt at trying to make a song release into something special just seems really forced.

Do kids these days care about music besides whatevers in memes, tiktoks and the occational marvel soundtrack?

Attached: 888.jpg (200x214, 12.11K)

It does seem like a lame attempt to go viral or something but maybe I’m just being cynical. I do however think whatever they make will suck. They’re missing my favorite members and Cedric’s voice has been shot for like 15 years

>Why does this seem so out of touch to me?
Because you would rather maintain your glib cynicism than ever risk being over enthusiastic about anything cause that's "le cringe." You are not a young person, you don't know anything about young people.

you couldnt pay me to go listen to mars volta in 2022

>ever risk being over enthusiastic about anything cause that's "le cringe.
I'm literally that guy at the small venue show, headbanging my head off while the 15 other people in attendence stand awkwardly around drinking beer.

>You are not a young person, you don't know anything about young people.
You know being young is the stage that precede being old right?
And if you're still young, chances are you know nothing about yourself so I guess youth is a enigma to both of us?

>You know being young is the stage that precede being old right?
>And if you're still young, chances are you know nothing about yourself so I guess youth is a enigma to both of us?
And?

mediafire.com/file/wcu8aa0srl2fple/IMG_6098.MOV/file
low quality 3 min recording of new song

Indeed

youth is wasted on the young

That's really good actually.

big black cube

And?

Libtard music

thanks for posting. sounds like it could be an intro or the beginning to a long song. Really curious who they'll have drumming on this. I guess Omar and Juan aren't even on speaking terms right now which is completely fucked for the band

thatll show them niggers