Is it truly "the Abbey Road of emo?"

is it truly "the Abbey Road of emo?"

If not, what is?

Attached: Science_Fiction.jpg (4134x4134, 3.28M)

tdagarim is more cohesive and suite-like imo. This album is no slouch at all but the songs dont flow into each other like tdag or abbey road

If Science Fiction is the Abbey Road of emo, what's the White Album of emo?

What's the Pretty in Pink of emo?

Probably one of those comps emo bands used to release in the 90s after they broke up that featured a bunch of shit of wildly varying quality

Imo it's more of the "OK Computer of emo"

Did they get hurt? That's a long fall.

What's Daisy then?

This is the Abbey Road of Emo

Attached: BLA.jpg (700x700, 71.84K)

in utero

based intelligent Any Forums post

Attached: 5753618e408559345398818720dcb2c0.gif (330x207, 495.86K)

In abbey road they were actually walking in the street, unlike here where they edited them jumping

I never thought of that, but it really does fit better than abbey road. I think Spin used ar since it's more iconic but OKC fits perfectly with SF

I would LOVE to know an answer to this. Obviously it's a subjective answer no matter the album but I really love the White Album

The Beatles are absolute hacks and I wouldn't let that name get anywhere near Brand New.

That being said, it's more like the In Rainbows of Emo if you're obsessed with direct comparisons.

if anyone compares any band to the beatles i never listen to that band

Probably, I remember falling in love with this album the first time I listened to it while reading what the lead singer had been charged for

>A Moon Shaped Pool of Emo*
Realised just now that it's much more fitting as that than In Rainbows.

I remember seeing an article about it when it was first released (the album, not the allegations) and I kind of forgot about it. I think it was recommended to me on Youtube when I finally listened to it lol

Lol, idk why I listened to it but I liked it a lot the first few listens, I haven't come back to it but it is good

Jesse Lacey solicited sexual favors from underage girls in exchange for access to the band. Just this last year he was caught giving ‘guitar lessons’ to high school girls.
He’s a sick guy. And he sucks at guitar.

Attached: jessefaggey.png (1896x1484, 1.87M)

See, I never heard the smiths influence in Lacey's writing. Maybe I just don't listen to the smith enough. Also
>Angus Young
>no alcohol
I thought this was bull but it's true lmao He really just drinks milk