I hate Fantano, but god damn this tweet is cringe

I hate Fantano, but god damn this tweet is cringe

Attached: Dumb.png (586x392, 34.09K)

Optimism makes me depressed

kys no one cares

Both are cringe but post one album from this year that isn’t pretentious cringe, pop, or crap/trap/whatever or soft edm music also made by someone like under 30

If I post anything you're just going to deny it anyways

unironically WHOMSTVE

oh fuck thats that gay emo band named after that post rock bullshit

Attached: 2514C3EB-3107-40D4-A793-DB5DA5289A02.jpg (828x839, 146.88K)

The culture is dying

The fuck does this mean?

imagine thinking theres anything worth listening too other than classical

For the culture.

Attached: 1619315847595.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

nah music after 2000 is good too, there's always been good and bad popular and underground music. you can disagree but calling others cringe is lame.

I'm saying that THe world is a beautiful place's twitter is cringe for not realizing fantano was shitposting

Litterly you can’t read
>under 30
>rap or any style of it
I already have heard enough of drake besides that I don’t feel the need to ever listen to any of his stuff again I got tired of him when hotline bling was literally everywhere

the end of history

Attached: 22002032.png (1867x290, 154.42K)

pop music was better in the past, but underground music is better today (its a lot easier to find and theres more variety now)

If you can’t find good contemporary music today you aren’t looking in the right places. There’s more music being made now than ever before. Sure that means there’s a lot more shit you have to wade through but it also means that the sheer volume of good music being made now is orders of magnitude larger than it was even 10 to 20 years ago. You just need to know where to look.

It doesn’t matter if the artist is old, Johnny Cash and David Bowie made some of their best material at the end of their life. An example from last year would be that Blue Oyster Cult released one of the best albums of their career. Not everything has to be about the youngest new artist.

wise user

great vocabulary NEL

>rad
this was exclusively a BMX word, nobody called music rad

any additional material to read more about this phenomenon, I feel like I've had similar ideas circulating in my head, namely the end of innovation in the arts.