Attached: paul.jpg (591x1024, 50.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t5jaRipA5_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking over

what's wrong with his legs

Looks like edema due to diabetes.

thank you based dianno for giving us the best maiden albums

great vocalist but everything else I hear about him makes it clear that he's an absolute piece of shit so I don't care if his legs balloon and then fall off

nice of Maiden to pay for his surgeries

it's sad seeing people that have completely given up, but most of it was his fault.

he should sign his leg when it falls off and sell it for charity

>most of it was his fault.
I mean you dont end up like this without decades of neglect

i already saw this thread

Attached: 1645434052368.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

>Di'Anno reportedly underwent an operation in 2016 to remove a "rugby ball-sized abscess" on his lungs

unlucky fella

ever think he wishes he could go back?

Attached: 18dbfdabea8bb7c123fc2ffd6f447011.png (436x640, 337.35K)

fuck you zoomie

I know next to nothing about iron maiden, what the fuck happened to this dude ? Lmfao hes staying with a fucking fan in a foreign country to get medical help? I thought hed be rich.

he got kicked out of maiden for being a drunk who didn't want to straighten up his act.

It's so sad, lads...
youtu.be/t5jaRipA5_M

poor guy

he only played on their first two albums before they made it big, yeah he probably gets some royalties from them but they didn't start selling proper units until Dickinson joined.

that's why a lot of people like Paul, he was with Maiden when they were just a local band playing the pubs

I see, thanks, so in your guys opinions he is on the better maiden albums?

nah I'm not really a purist like that, it's definitely the more hipster/contrarian opinion to prefer the Paul albums. Though you could convincingly argue he was cooler than Dickinson back then. Paul was more into punk and leather jackets rather than Dickinson's long hair and spandex.

I like them both and they both contributed to the greatness of Maiden in their own way.

Heavy isn't even my favorite subgenre and their debut is till one of my absolute favourite albums of all time
It had an atmosphere that I just can't find on the later albums

Attached: 81c6j5s10aL._AC_SY450_.jpg (450x450, 53.44K)